ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 72
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Did you at least rub some ball sweat?
i mean that kinda happens to every piece of mail after a few hours in the summer
[Reply]
Katipan 07:48 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I did an oath
Didn't you make one to God too?
Things change.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 03-18-2024
Didn't you make one to God too?
Things change.
absolutely not

i resisted
[Reply]
Womble 07:51 PM 03-18-2024
Who would win in a war between 1,000,000 armed "don't tread on me" Americanas and 1,000,000 unleashed pitbulls?
[Reply]
Katipan 07:52 PM 03-18-2024
You've have to have land mines.
And support from offshore.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:57 PM 03-18-2024

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:12 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Who would win in a war between 1,000,000 armed "don't tread on me" Americanas and 1,000,000 unleashed pitbulls?
The rest of America.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:16 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
The rest of America.
I don't think so. Whichever side wins is coming for everyone else.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:50 PM 03-18-2024
If they’re as scary as Clay…it will only take 5 pit bulls.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:52 PM 03-18-2024
Don't you people need a loicense to watch TV?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:33 PM 03-18-2024
Random trivia: my father in law once called in a battleship strike. He was a helicopter battalion leader and they needed some extra firepower once near the coast.

Calling in a battleship strike on an enemy position is a cool thing to have on your resume.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:40 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Random trivia: my father in law once called in a battleship strike. He was a helicopter battalion leader and they needed some extra firepower once near the coast.

Calling in a battleship strike on an enemy position is a cool thing to have on your resume.
That is very cool. Normally i'd make a joke about whether he's married or not but I don't want your wife to hate me.

I used to just pile all my ships up in the corner and hope my opponent was too stupid to remember.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:56 PM 03-18-2024
That is very cool. Normally i'd make a joke about whether he's married or not but I don't want your wife to hate me.

I used to just pile all my ships up in the corner and hope my opponent was too stupid to remember.
I had to stop playing battleship with one of my cousins, because he would cheat and didn't understand that I could eventually figure it out when all of the aircraft carrier possibilities were exhausted. He was an annoying cousin.
[Reply]
Otter 03:05 AM 03-19-2024
I worked for a well-known shipping company for two weeks in December during their busy holiday season. Since I work from home, I was starting to feel cooped up. So, I decided to take a break and explore my town for two weeks.

Luckily, someone was willing to drive me around as long as I helped deliver packages from the truck to the houses. It was a much-needed change of pace.

I met some interesting dogs on my deliveries. However, the experience definitely gave me a new appreciation for delivery personnel – that part of the job can be tough.

On a side note, judging from that photo, that couple doesn't seem like the typical pit bull owner stereotype.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:31 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I had to stop playing battleship with one of my cousins, because he would cheat and didn't understand that I could eventually figure it out when all of the aircraft carrier possibilities were exhausted. He was an annoying cousin.
I'd kick your ass in Stratego.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 72
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up