ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 256
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Lurker 06:52 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Who the fuck are you talking to?
Mostly to Clay. A little bit to ShaggyShane. To whoever said "DM for the secret location" in the video the two of them did. To whoever started posting about the location to begin with (pretty sure that was Clay but don't know).

To me this stuff is equivalent to "doxxing" somebody. Or bringing Reid's family into things. Admittedly it's less emotional than that, but it's just off-limits as far as I'm concerned. A girl is terrified of a stalker who won't leave her alone. Why can't she see he's just appreciating her?

Hill and Dieter can take care of themselves. If Clay is right, maybe Hill appreciates the support. Maybe some fanboy behavior somehow compensates for the mob of torches Hill's been subjected to. I don't know.

Maybe Hill and Dieter WANTED people to find them? I doubt it... if they want to interact with fans, there are far easier ways to go about it. But maybe they only wanted to interact with TRUE fans, fans who were willing to figure out where they practice. Again, I doubt it.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Please stop.
I know I'm not going to change your behavior, Clay. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it's pretty rich that you of all people are asking me of all people to "Please Stop".
[Reply]
Mecca 06:52 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
He saw it on the interwebs...where truth lives in abundance!
Oh and "The Chiefs will get rid of him as soon as they can, they already tried to trade him"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:56 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Lurker:
Maybe Hill and Dieter WANTED people to find them? I doubt it... if they want to interact with fans, there are far easier ways to go about it.
:-)

Dude is posting shit on Snapchat almost every day.

I had multiple people telling me they knew the location BEFORE I posted anything. This wasn't a secret.

Get over yourself.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:04 AM 06-26-2019

I know I'm not going to change your behavior, Clay. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it's pretty rich that you of all people are asking me of all people to "Please Stop".
Ain't it though. That coming from the biggest attention whore on CP is just :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:05 AM 06-26-2019
I'm really uncomfortable with people talking about this location.

It's highly unlikely that was a "chance encounter" with a plumber. It was within one day of detailed info being posted on here about the location of Hill's hill. That detailed info was within a day of a YouTube video that was clearly intended to go viral, and succeeded to some extent. And the viral video(s) were within days of less specific info being posted on here.

Did it never occur to you that maybe you aren't so clever? That maybe others can figure it out too? That maybe they have, but choose to keep their mouths shut about it, out of respect for the players? Out of a desire for them to have locations available to continue training to be more successful for our team? That with today's technology it isn't really that impressive to piece together this kind of information? That you are not showing how special you are but instead proving how "special" you are?

I mean how is this any different than the local news giving up Mahomes address? These people are some of the best players we've had in years. Maybe you could return the favor by letting them have some peace. Those guys are going to have to find a new spot to train in.

Some of you need to think more about the consequences of your actions and less about your own self-aggrandizement. Maybe you should reflect on Kietzman's/Pryor's motivations and compare them with your own. At least they can point to money/greed. You're engaging in the same types of behavior just to get internet points.
if you don't want people to find you dont post it to social media. I don't understand where you're coming from here
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:27 AM 06-26-2019
Mostly to Clay. A little bit to ShaggyShane. To whoever said "DM for the secret location" in the video the two of them did. To whoever started posting about the location to begin with (pretty sure that was Clay but don't know).

To me this stuff is equivalent to "doxxing" somebody. Or bringing Reid's family into things. Admittedly it's less emotional than that, but it's just off-limits as far as I'm concerned. A girl is terrified of a stalker who won't leave her alone. Why can't she see he's just appreciating her?

Hill and Dieter can take care of themselves. If Clay is right, maybe Hill appreciates the support. Maybe some fanboy behavior somehow compensates for the mob of torches Hill's been subjected to. I don't know.

Maybe Hill and Dieter WANTED people to find them? I doubt it... if they want to interact with fans, there are far easier ways to go about it. But maybe they only wanted to interact with TRUE fans, fans who were willing to figure out where they practice. Again, I doubt it.

You should continue to Lurk....:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:37 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There is just going to be a ton of complaining about how the NFL cares more about weed than abusive assholes.
I don't think Roger Goodell is on NFL-trial (yet), but like our beloved Tyreek and the Chiefs, he certainly has plenty of irrational people around KC and the nation who hate him.
[Reply]
Lurker 07:56 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
if you don't want people to find you dont post it to social media. I don't understand where you're coming from here
I'm suspecting it's an age thing. There were no computers, let alone internet and social media when I was a kid. Although I'm tech-savvy, I have completely avoided social media. There's a mindset that goes with it that I just don't have. It's about privacy. We still had it when I was a kid.

I forget that younger people either don't care about privacy or have given up on it. I doubt they even understand it. I don't understand where THEY are coming from. That's one reason I'm not fighting with Clay about this. He's substantially younger than I am and much closer to the age of people like Hill and Dieter who grew up with social media. The reality is he's more likely to be in tune with them than I am, even though I profoundly disagree with so many of his actions.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:10 AM 06-26-2019
excellent timeline of tyreek hill events to straight things out...includes deleted posts

https://arrowheadguys.com/2019/06/26...reek-timeline/
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:16 AM 06-26-2019
I'm suspecting it's an age thing. There were no computers, let alone internet and social media when I was a kid. Although I'm tech-savvy, I have completely avoided social media. There's a mindset that goes with it that I just don't have. It's about privacy. We still had it when I was a kid.

I forget that younger people either don't care about privacy or have given up on it. I doubt they even understand it. I don't understand where THEY are coming from. That's one reason I'm not fighting with Clay about this. He's substantially younger than I am and much closer to the age of people like Hill and Dieter who grew up with social media. The reality is he's more likely to be in tune with them than I am, even though I profoundly disagree with so many of his actions.

[Reply]
TEX 08:21 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
excellent timeline of tyreek hill events to straight things out...includes deleted posts

https://arrowheadguys.com/2019/06/26...reek-timeline/

Yep. Very good read. thx
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:31 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Very good read. thx
Does it include CP blowhards that have had an agenda against him since he was drafted day one?
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:39 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Does it include CP blowhards that have had an agenda against him since he was drafted day one?
Easy to pick out.

You can lump them together with the assholes who worshiped Alex Smith, hated the Mahomes pick, and wanted Marcus Peters out of town over anthem kneeling.
[Reply]
TEX 08:50 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:

No. Duncan has that list, and SAUTO provides links for all those interested. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:01 AM 06-26-2019

You have managed to take the Most Dumbshit Poster designation in a thread full of SAUTO bullshit.

Congrats.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 256
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up