ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 300
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:25 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I would not be surprised if KU is very okay with the “tragedy” of taking down a Final Four banner to draw attention away from this.
I’m happy Kansas didn’t get punished substantially for dumb shit from 5 years ago, but the Morris thing is awful and needs to be addressed.

At least Self’s handling that a little better than Alabama and Oats did with some of his dumb ass comments.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:27 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I’m happy Kansas didn’t get punished substantially for dumb shit from 5 years ago, but the Morris thing is awful and needs to be addressed.

At least Self’s handling that a little better than Alabama and Oats did with some of his dumb ass comments.
It’s fairly easy to justify Self’s action with Morris.

Gave the kid a second chance. Made it clear he better not fuck up.

Morris fucked up (even worse than the first time). Morris is gone. No more chances.

You could make the argument that he didn’t deserve a second chance, but Self immediately took action and he’s off the team.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:34 PM 10-11-2023
I’m surprised no one is talking about this. The non-sanctions are a nothing burger and aren’t as serious as this.

Kansas got a justifiably light sanction but this whole Morris situation is terrible and the fact Self had him on the team to begin with is ****ed.
I refuse to give that trash publication any clicks. So if you post a link, fuck off. If you want to copy and paste the story, I might read about it.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:35 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It’s fairly easy to justify Self’s action with Morris.

Gave the kid a second chance. Made it clear he better not **** up.

Morris ****ed up (even worse than the first time). Morris is gone. No more chances.

You could make the argument that he didn’t deserve a second chance, but Self immediately took action and he’s off the team.
I don’t think he should’ve gotten a second chance given that he plead no contest to what happened at Texas.

It’s one thing to be accused of something and have all charges dropped vs acknowledging that you did something wrong.

Self and administration deserve credit for removing him from the team after this occurrence in Lawrence, but he shouldn’t have been given that opportunity to fuck up to begin with.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 04:37 PM 10-11-2023

What exactly are you needing addressed? Self have him a second chance......

Originally Posted by :
In a statement back in May, Self said KU had spoken “at length with Arterio, his family, his former institution’s University Student Affairs office and his former institution’s Department of Athletics Compliance and Administration.” “Based on these discussions, we are comfortable welcoming Arterio to the University of Kansas and he is well aware of the high standards and expectations that come with being a member of the Kansas Men’s Basketball program,” Self said at the time. “We fully expect him to meet those daily.”

He didn't live up to those expectations and he's off the team.

So what else are you needing explained?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 04:47 PM 10-11-2023
Can't imbed on phone. Lol.

https://twitter.com/KWCHTejay/status...U9lnfCOIA&s=19
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:53 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by DJay23:
It's infuriating that DeSousa was cleared (twice right?) but yet we're still punished because they sucked at their jobs? **** the NCAA. I can't wait for it to die. I'll be there tap dancing on their grave.
Once the NCAA dies. Which will be sooner rather than later.

The ins come back. The banner goes back up and everyone else can get fucked.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:07 PM 10-11-2023
You just know douchearoo is crying in a dark room right now, looks something like this:

[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:09 PM 10-11-2023
We got Passmore. Good day today.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:11 PM 10-11-2023
4⭐️ Rakease Passmore becomes Kansas’ third commitment in the 2024 cycle, joining 5⭐️ center Flory Bidunga and 4⭐️ guard Labaron Philon (Top-30ish)

Big time recruiting class, boys. Let’s get McNeely this weekend and put a bow on it.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:14 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
We got Passmore. Good day today.
Got a champ win we didn't have to va-cate...

[Reply]
KC Hawks 05:21 PM 10-11-2023
Does Passmore shoot too much?
[Reply]
bdj23 05:26 PM 10-11-2023
Leave the banner up, tf NCAA gonna do? Send some bean counter to remove it?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:03 PM 10-11-2023
Who was it that had Sprint Center/TMobile Center tickets I was going to buy? I don't have PMs (mods removed them and cant figure out how to get them back) and my last day is tomorrow. Hopefully you will see this and we can exchange info. Would love to see the Hawks absolutely destroy Wichita State and Chiefaroos little heart
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:33 PM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Who was it that had Sprint Center/TMobile Center tickets I was going to buy? I don't have PMs (mods removed them and cant figure out how to get them back) and my last day is tomorrow. Hopefully you will see this and we can exchange info. Would love to see the Hawks absolutely destroy Wichita State and Chiefaroos little heart
Good luck in your next life! I hope you get better at putting!!
[Reply]
Page 61 of 300
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up