Shelby Harris
Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
notorious 07:52 AM 11-29-2022
I know you guys don’t DC, but this thread is approaching the amount of fail that rivals a thread about a certain lawyer that was a “superstar”. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:52 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
That’s how they got fined for their 2 super bowl wins. Side deals that paid outside the cap are illegal.

They still got the trophies for cheating their ass off, so it was a win.
I thought so, but I wasn't sure.

So there's literally no way out for them. Buckle up donktards, it's going to be a long ride :-)
[Reply]
notorious 07:54 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I thought so, but I wasn't sure.

So there's literally no way out for them. Buckle up donktards, it's going to be a long ride :-)
To Denver fan:

[Reply]
neech 08:07 AM 11-29-2022

[Reply]
2bikemike 08:09 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
In case someone hasn't seen it yet.

What's the term you use when your teams goes all in to compete with the best of the best?
The Patrick Price!

Someone should make a sign like that and see if they can get on TV when we play them!
[Reply]
BossChief 11:17 AM 11-29-2022
I can’t wait for the lead up to training camp when Russ loses a few pounds and Knowmo predicts him running for a bunch of yards to make him a duo threat qb again and thinks Denver has a chance at the playoffs.

The soul crush will be glorious.

Again.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:41 PM 11-29-2022
The Broncos are so completely screwed with that contract. He’s basically locked in as their QB until the end of 2025 (when they can launch him with a $50 million cap hit) or launch him before the 24 season (which they’d still pay him $35 million for even if he doesn’t play) and take the $85 million cap hit.

The one factor they didn’t account for is that he would suck.

I guess he could retire if the boos get too loud but he doesn’t strike me as the type to walk away from a boatload of cash.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:47 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Goddamn it's amazing how completely Seattle won this trade.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:07 PM 11-29-2022
Even without the picks involved, Seattle won the trade.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:11 PM 11-29-2022
Plus they unloaded Russ' contract, got to avoid being put in the position to possibly offer an extension AND ended up with a better starting QB when it was all said and done.

A true stroke of genius by the Seattle front office.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:25 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Goddamn it's amazing how completely Seattle won this trade.
Even if Seattle doesn’t draft anyone good with those picks it’s a win. These are all picks Denver can’t use to better their team.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:46 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
The Broncos are so completely screwed with that contract. He’s basically locked in as their QB until the end of 2025 (when they can launch him with a $50 million cap hit) or launch him before the 24 season (which they’d still pay him $35 million for even if he doesn’t play) and take the $85 million cap hit.

The one factor they didn’t account for is that he would suck.

I guess he could retire if the boos get too loud but he doesn’t strike me as the type to walk away from a boatload of cash.
Unloading Russ isn't a possibility, IMO. The only real option is to design an offense around his "unique" (read: limited) abilities. I'd think that should have been the plan from the start rather than trying to run the same offense Hackett used for Rodgers but with Wilson.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:51 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Even if Seattle doesn’t draft anyone good with those picks it’s a win. These are all picks Denver can’t use to better their team.
Which is a shame considering this year’s qb draft class.

Ahhh I love Russell Wilson
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:52 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Unloading Russ isn't a possibility, IMO. The only real option is to design an offense around his "unique" (read: limited) abilities. I'd think that should have been the plan from the start rather than trying to run the same offense Hackett used for Rodgers but with Wilson.
What offense Hackett used for Rodgers? He designed the red zone scheme, that's it.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:53 PM 11-29-2022
Denver will bring in a stable coach and Dangeruss will win 6 games and take out them out of reach of drafting a top qb prospect
[Reply]
Page 61 of 66
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Up