ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 107
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:10 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Maaaybe the nice weather had something to do with the attitude? Last couple parades were in much colder weather, and perhaps that helps "subdue" everyone a little?
Makes sense to me.

People out to just cause shit tend to stay home when it's cold too.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:11 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That is what my step-daughter said as well. Definitely the unseasonal warm weather in February probably was the largest contributor.
When they toppled the fence at the crown hotel it was a relief. Let the pressure off the situation where we were at.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:11 PM 02-14-2024
That was terrifying thank God we made it out there it was pandemonium. Lost one of my daughters and granddaughter. Went looking for them scaredest I've ever been but they made it back to the vehicles ok.

In the parking garage trying to leave about 10 FBI agents went through with guns drawn & I guess searching for another suspect. Serial

Staying the night at my daughter's been up since yesterday 11am.

I hope they were alive but I saw a woman on the ground bleeding out and nothing I could do had my family to take care of.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:11 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What the hell are you talking about? One source tweets it and everyone else picks it up, just like you’re doing here. Still doesn’t mean the kids by the paddy wagon had anything to do with this.

The police have said repeatedly they have three suspects.

Also isn’t Arrowhead Live (not Arrowhead Pride) one of your mults that amplified the Bienenmy getting fired story last season?
I've never posted anything about Bienenmy "getting fired". Ever. Not once. He didn't get fired, he left on his own. And I have nothing to do with that Twitter account, either.

Don't break your wrists deflecting or your ankles back peddling. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:12 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Pure speculation. The FBI, along with researchers have built a profile that at least 90% of school shooters exhibit: early childhood trauma via violence in the home, sexual assault, parental suicides, extreme bullying. This turns into hopelessness, despair, isolation, self-loathing, and rejection from peers. It is encumbent upon our teachers, counselors, and principals to be aware of step 2 before it turns into step 3 which is mass murder. I'm not saying they have to spend $8,000/month on a psychiatrist, but there should be an identification and protocol to help kids who are clearly on the edge.
Which would take…and say it with me…a mental health professional. Or we could put the onus on people who are barely paid and already over worked to deal with it. That seems to be working so far.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:16 PM 02-14-2024
well fuck

I don’t care what anyone says but I have found a new found respect for Jackson Mahomes, Ana and I were stuck hiding with him at union station by the trains and he was taking care of a child who lost his parents and helping him calm down.

— 6MAMI (@jess6mami) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
New World Order 09:17 PM 02-14-2024
well ****

Plot Twist^^^
[Reply]
Stryker 09:18 PM 02-14-2024
Man, as an out of towner, my heart goes out to you good people of Kansas City. I watched the parade online on KCTV channel 5 today and was so incredibly happy. Not 10 minutes after the end, our secretary was telling us about the shootings going on. My joy turned to dismay. I still cannot believe something so stupid, ruthless and uncalled for happened at such a spectacular event.

From BR, LA my prayers are being sent to your city. This is a tragic shame.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:21 PM 02-14-2024
well ****

Just going to leave this here....

The set up The shot pic.twitter.com/wpv2rT1hoC

— 6MAMI (@jess6mami) March 24, 2021

[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:23 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Wh.... Why?
[Reply]
Tminus6453 09:26 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I blame Biden
I concur
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:27 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This parade was shit before this. Complete different vibe from the previous two. I saw 3-4 fights, tons of pushing and shoving in crowds and people just acting plain stupid in front of and around kids. The last two really felt like celebrations. This felt like kids and adults were in the way of teens and twenties people getting to a rave. I’m only 34 and felt like I was at a multi school high school party. A lot of peacocking and just rude people.

Edit I see this threads already off the rails. Just dropping my .02
I guess we need the colder weather days for these things to help weed out the riff raff.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:29 PM 02-14-2024
Is that supposed to discredit her or something?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:29 PM 02-14-2024
Can't even imagine what that family is going through. Horrific.

Makes you long for the "eye for an eye" days. They should shoot whoever is found guilty right there in the courthouse.

Rest in Peace Lisa Lopez. Lisa Lopez-Galvan was a mother of two and was senselessly murdered today in the #ChiefsParade shooting. God speed and bless her husband and children with peace. #RIPLisaLopez pic.twitter.com/ItBQU192St

— Mark (@MarkMizzouSteel) February 15, 2024

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:30 PM 02-14-2024
Found our new d tackle if Jones walks
[Reply]
Page 61 of 107
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up