ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 79
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs release Fisher
Dante84 08:48 AM 03-11-2021

Chiefs released former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 08:48 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Shit.....
You’re fucking scared.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:51 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Think about it. If it was Reiff....they could just sign him now. It could be a trade but we would have heard rumors.

Cant do shit with Williams until the tampering period is over. I bet we get a couple restructures between now and the 17th. Then day one....he’s ours.
^^ Yep. Trent Williams is going to have anything he wants. Veach is going to give it to him, too. He will sign here because the Chiefs are a very alluring situation, currently. He is an elite player and knows what he would do for this team.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:52 PM 03-11-2021
$19-20 million a season and a chance at a ring? Win win for Williams. He isn’t winning shit with Jimmy G.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:53 PM 03-11-2021
It just makes too much sense.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:55 PM 03-11-2021
$19-20 million a season and a chance at a ring? Win win for Williams. He isn’t winning shit with Jimmy G.
He's spent his whole career on shit teams. He signed with the 9'ers thinking he'd have a shot at one; and the wheels fell off.

He knows that's not going to happen in KC.

He can add a couple of rings to his HOF resume and get paid well too.

You've got to think for a guy like him to have worked so hard for so long, he wants to fucking win for a change.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:56 PM 03-11-2021
Trent Williams.....COME ON DOWN!!!!
I mean, it HAS to be, right? Why else cut both Fisher and Schwartz otherwise? They have to have a plan in place to massively overhaul that line.

Here’s another tidbit...some of Andy’s history...maybe it’s clues to his current move.

Andy already had Tre Thomas when he got to Philly (he was drafted the year before Andy got there) and when he needed replaced, Andy traded for Jason Peters from Buffalo. Here’s Andy’s comments on Peters after the trade...it sounds like he’s talking about Williams lol.

"Jason Peters is the best left tackle in football," Eagles coach Andy Reid said. "He is a powerful and athletic tackle and I have admired his play over the last few years on film. I have always believed that success in the NFL is derived from the strong play of the offensive and defensive lines. This offseason we have added two young, top-flight offensive linemen in Jason and Stacy Andrews."

As draft picks, Winston Justice and Stacy Andrews were both basically busts and his targeted guys in FA and trade were A+ moves.

When he had an opening at RT, he signed Jon Runyan and he was his longtime starter there.

When Andy tried the draft route for linemen, it was horrible. Winston Justice and a host of other trash busts. His best drafted linemen is probably Eric Fisher snd they just cut him.

I bet Andy prefers to get a known high quality player for both tackle spots.

I bet we hear Tyrann signs an extension this weekend to get under the cap and by Monday, a deal is “agreed to” with Silverback.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:57 PM 03-11-2021
Trent Williams @ LT, Niang starting at RT, LDT back in his spot. You sign someone like Linsley and you just solved your Offensive Line problems. Get Osemele back maybe and draft a couple of guys and you just turned last years biggest weakness (leading directly to Losing the Super Bowl) into a position of Strength, Just. Like. That.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:58 PM 03-11-2021
Think about it. If it was Reiff....they could just sign him now. It could be a trade but we would have heard rumors.

Cant do shit with Williams until the tampering period is over. I bet we get a couple restructures between now and the 17th. Then day one....he’s ours.
Yup
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:59 PM 03-11-2021
I am getting a tad bit nervous. Before I was at 0%. Now I’m at 15%
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:01 PM 03-11-2021
ALSO-

The Rams just got a proper QB.

49'ers aren't winning that division any time soon.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:01 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I am getting a tad bit nervous. Before I was at 0%. Now I’m at 15%
There’s juice boxes in the cooler, sport.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:03 PM 03-11-2021
Thanks 72 for your work in KC. You took a lot of shit on this board but I'm glad you were an integral part of destroying the curse and got a ring. Good luck.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:04 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
I have no doubt in my mind that Trent Williams is going to be a Chief. We will know on or before March 17th, as well.

No. Fucking. Doubt.

Veach works a lil bit more this offseason with the cap juggling act, signs a couple of depth guys, Drafts an A+ fucking class and we're going to be in the mother fucking Super Bowl this coming season, Again.

It's going to happen, every last bit of it.

Goddamn this is some good weed.
PASS IT OVER HERE
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:05 PM 03-11-2021

Current 2-deep offensive line for the @Chiefs...

LT:
Prince Tega-Wanogho
Bryan Witzmann

LG:
Nick Allegretti
Yasir Durant

C:
Daryl Williams

RG:
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif

RT:
Lucas Niang
Martinas Rankin#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) March 12, 2021

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:07 PM 03-11-2021
These are my opinions and mine alone:

Witzmann can fuck right off this roster, too.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 79
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up