ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 256
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:04 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yeah being pissed at the suspension is acoming
Goodell is going to open a hella huge can of worms heading into union negotiations.

Does he really want leaked, covertly recorded conversations about a players private life to become common place? Hill isn't the only player dealing with money extorting females...Bell just had a half a mil of jewelry stolen. Imagine if she knew she could get manipulation money from an audio recording...when he's drunk and thinking he's "off-record."

He needs to tread lightly...or this is going to become a cottage industry. If he suspends Hill...at all...he's giving weight to this practice. He's basically saying "there will be repercussions on your end.. if you are a victim of extortion...so pay these people under the table or we will suspend you."
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:04 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yeah being pissed at the suspension is acoming
Goodell is going to open a hella huge can of worms heading into union negotiations.

Does he really want leaked, covertly recorded conversations about a players private life to become common place? Hill isn't the only player dealing with money extorting females...Bell just had a half a mil of jewelry stolen. Imagine if she knew she could get manipulation money from an audio recording...when he's drunk and thinking he's "off-record."

He needs to tread lightly...or this is going to become a cottage industry. If he suspends Hill...at all...he's giving weight to this practice. He's basically saying "there will be repercussions on your end.. if you are a victim of extortion...so pay these people under the table or we will suspend you."
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:10 AM 06-26-2019

Chiefs fan sprints in boots, jeans during chance encounter with Tyreek Hill, Gehrig Dieter - WDAF FOX4 Kansas City: https://t.co/DmolmP0RHa

— hubbplumbing (@hubbplumbing) June 26, 2019

[Reply]
Lurker 03:35 AM 06-26-2019
I'm really uncomfortable with people talking about this location.

It's highly unlikely that was a "chance encounter" with a plumber. It was within one day of detailed info being posted on here about the location of Hill's hill. That detailed info was within a day of a YouTube video that was clearly intended to go viral, and succeeded to some extent. And the viral video(s) were within days of less specific info being posted on here.

Did it never occur to you that maybe you aren't so clever? That maybe others can figure it out too? That maybe they have, but choose to keep their mouths shut about it, out of respect for the players? Out of a desire for them to have locations available to continue training to be more successful for our team? That with today's technology it isn't really that impressive to piece together this kind of information? That you are not showing how special you are but instead proving how "special" you are?

I mean how is this any different than the local news giving up Mahomes address? These people are some of the best players we've had in years. Maybe you could return the favor by letting them have some peace. Those guys are going to have to find a new spot to train in.

Some of you need to think more about the consequences of your actions and less about your own self-aggrandizement. Maybe you should reflect on Kietzman's/Pryor's motivations and compare them with your own. At least they can point to money/greed. You're engaging in the same types of behavior just to get internet points.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:03 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Lurker:
:-)

Tyreek doesn't look worried. He looks ecstatic. This is hero worship.

It's easily identifiable in the videos and photos they've allowed to be posted.

Please stop. He doesn't live there. It's a public place.

And this isn't about internet points. This is about having fun and being a fan. Some of us wear tights. Some of us get up at 5 AM to make barbecue in the street. Some of us make dumb videos.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:07 AM 06-26-2019

It's highly unlikely that was a "chance encounter" with a plumber. It was within one day of detailed info being posted on here about the location of Hill's hill. That detailed info was within a day of a YouTube video that was clearly intended to go viral, and succeeded to some extent. And the viral video(s) were within days of less specific info being posted on here.

Did it never occur to you that maybe you aren't so clever? That maybe others can figure it out too? That maybe they have, but choose to keep their mouths shut about it, out of respect for the players? Out of a desire for them to have locations available to continue training to be more successful for our team? That with today's technology it isn't really that impressive to piece together this kind of information? That you are not showing how special you are but instead proving how "special" you are?

I mean how is this any different than the local news giving up Mahomes address? These people are some of the best players we've had in years. Maybe you could return the favor by letting them have some peace. Those guys are going to have to find a new spot to train in.

Some of you need to think more about the consequences of your actions and less about your own self-aggrandizement. Maybe you should reflect on Kietzman's/Pryor's motivations and compare them with your own. At least they can point to money/greed. You're engaging in the same types of behavior just to get internet points.
I agree to an extent, but that's the problem with social media. They posted it...they had to figure at some point that people would figure it out...it's not really that hard.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:08 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Tyreek doesn't look worried. He looks ecstatic. This is hero worship.

It's easily identifiable in the videos and photos they've allowed to be posted.

Please stop. He doesn't live there. It's a public place.

And this isn't about internet points. This is about having fun and being a fan. Some of us wear tights. Some of us get up at 5 AM to make barbecue in the street. Some of us make dumb videos.
Or, what you said...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:16 AM 06-26-2019

Who the fuck are you talking to?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:24 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

No he is not. Not at all opening that can or worms. If you are being extorted you handle it like Tyrann and turn that over to the cops. There is no paying under the table or there is probably something that needs to be investigated.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:26 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Tomorrow is the day!! Expect some news tomorrow
No. Expect news from the NFL next weekend or the following when people are going to be distracted and the NFL can bury the news with the 4th of July weekend or the following weekend which is all SEC weekend.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:31 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
No. Expect news from the NFL next weekend or the following when people are going to be distracted and the NFL can bury the news with the 4th of July weekend or the following weekend which is all SEC weekend.
You are getting news today.

I am guessing someone is going to leak what the 'likely' outcome is or the 'mood' of the meeting.

Reek's camp will leak anything that is good for him at this point.

And trust me, there is more good stuff about this case, stuff that is going to paint Reek in an extremely positive light.
[Reply]
TEX 06:32 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Who the **** are you talking to?

I think to the OP? :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 06:40 AM 06-26-2019
My favorite is the people who are so invested in making shit up......friend of mine does this. Last night he said..

"The NFL spoke today and it sounds like he's getting a long suspension" I respond where did you hear this because I see nothing and he acts like it happened.

Its like would you stop making shit up because you wanted him to get a lifetime ban?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:50 AM 06-26-2019
Welp, is today judgement day? Maybe... Do we find out if the Chiefs haters will celebrate a victim being awarded a penalty for having done nothing, or will be see that man be apologized to?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:51 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My favorite is the people who are so invested in making shit up......friend of mine does this. Last night he said..

"The NFL spoke today and it sounds like he's getting a long suspension" I respond where did you hear this because I see nothing and he acts like it happened.

Its like would you stop making shit up because you wanted him to get a lifetime ban?
He saw it on the interwebs...where truth lives in abundance!
[Reply]
Mecca 06:51 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Welp, is today judgement day? Maybe... Do we find out if the Chiefs haters will celebrate a victim being awarded a penalty for having done nothing, or will be see that man be apologized to?
There is just going to be a ton of complaining about how the NFL cares more about weed than abusive assholes.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 256
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up