ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Wanya arrested
ToxSocks 04:14 PM 05-17-2024
Reefer Madness.

#Chiefs Wanya Morris and Chukwuebuka Godrick were arrested and charged with marijuana possession Friday in Johnson County, Kansas. The pair have since been released @KSHB41 pic.twitter.com/y4LismCMyT

— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladdtv) May 17, 2024

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:05 PM 05-17-2024
At least he’s not pushing Catholicism and traditional families on us amiright?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:42 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Chiefs players everywhere suddenly realizing why building a stadium in that god forsaken state might be bad idea.
Because you might get caught smoking weed after crossing state line on game day?

:-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:54 PM 05-17-2024
Embarrassing for Kansas. Players should make a stink about relocating to a freedom hating theocracy that will arrest you for something legal 20 minutes away.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:38 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Get your shit together, Kansas.
It's Johnson County, you get in serious trouble for beating up vacuum cleaners here.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:41 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No it's not JoCo pops anyone for weed it's a revenue generator
Yup, anyone who has driven through Leawood knows you get pulled over for having one of your 10 tag lights out and then the drug dogs come out. I've had this happen a couple times in that city.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:10 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Unless you have proof that they don't arrest whites people for small amounts of weed there is likely no truth to this.
And WHO could have guessed that YOU would have this opinion? :-)
[Reply]
alanm 03:07 AM 05-18-2024
Awe hell, does the NFL even test for marijuana anymore?Wasn't that something the C.B.A collectively wanted thrown out at their last meeting?
Or was that the NBA that got that passed? But then they have a good union. Not as good as MLB though.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:57 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Chiefs players everywhere suddenly realizing why building a stadium in that god forsaken state might be bad idea.
now do gambling
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:00 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
Awe hell, does the NFL even test for marijuana anymore?Wasn't that something the C.B.A collectively wanted thrown out at their last meeting?
Or was that the NBA that got that passed? But then they have a good union. Not as good as MLB though.
You get tested once per year at the beginning of training camp which is implicitly removing the ban on it.
[Reply]
jettio 07:19 AM 05-18-2024
Incidents like this help you realize how many Chiefs based YouTube content providers there are trying to get eyeballs on their stuff.

There must be money on that exploiting all the Chiefs fans that have their physiologies locked on Chiefs news.

I do not subscribe to any of those, but they show up on my home page because I subscribe to the Chiefs youtube page and several other sports ones. Some of their headlines are such total horseshit exaggerating the importance of some rumor or event.

IMHO the Mahomes--Kelce--Chris Jones--Andy Reid--Spags--Brett Veach era should be about not sweating the day to day bullshit and just enjoying that your team is going to give its best effort and will win the Super Bowl with a little bit of luck.
[Reply]
Okchief80 07:40 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:

Would!
[Reply]
cwhocares 08:26 AM 05-18-2024
:-):-):-)
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
It's Johnson County, you get in serious trouble for beating up vacuum cleaners here.

[Reply]
BWillie 09:51 AM 05-18-2024
Ain't no joke over here. I got Joco tattooed on my neck.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:02 AM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
now do gambling
I wonder which way the non Japanese players lean on this one.

I guess you can drive over the state line and place your bets in Kansas and go home without getting in trouble. You can't come to Missouri and then take your goodies back home to Kansas unless you find a way to avoid their fundraiser.
[Reply]
scho63 10:03 AM 05-18-2024
Police need to spend more time on preventing crime, not on inventing it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up