« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs schedule released
RunKC 06:08 PM 05-15-2024
What we thinking fellas?

This season's slate. pic.twitter.com/SGbSOE62V4

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 16, 2024

[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:02 AM 05-16-2024
Maybe we can designate this as the three-peat fuck Tuesdays season.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:07 AM 05-16-2024
We got the schedule we got, but needs more Sundays at noon.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:31 AM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by luv:
December will be brutal. Three games in ten days, with two of them being on the road.
to be fair, Baltimore plays the same schedule over those 11 days.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:32 AM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Fwiw - we have a Saturday home game against the Texans before the Wednesday Christmas game. Still bad, but not as bad.
it's no different than a sunday game followed by TNF.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 10:48 AM 05-16-2024
As a UK based KC fan this schedule works great as we will get half the Chiefs games guaranteed as they are standalone fixtures and at least 2/3 others such as Bengals week 2 will be picked as the live game.

Can understand some of your frustrations but surprised so few are liking getting a bye week to prepare for the SB rematch.
[Reply]
luv 10:52 AM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
it's no different than a sunday game followed by TNF.
Sure it is. A Thursday after a Sunday is followed by a long week.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:58 AM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
As a UK based KC fan this schedule works great as we will get half the Chiefs games guaranteed as they are standalone fixtures and at least 2/3 others such as Bengals week 2 will be picked as the live game.

Can understand some of your frustrations but surprised so few are liking getting a bye week to prepare for the SB rematch.
How do you normally watch chiefs games
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:25 AM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
We got the schedule we got, but needs more Sundays at noon.
the 4:25 (Eastern) time slot is the highest-rated show on TV. I get the benefit for locals to have games at noon on Sunday but KC is in 4 of those time slots. We are in 11(!) nationally broadcast games. Part of that is being SB champs but part of it is that we have Mahomes as our QB.

I remember the years when KC was so bad that they didn't even sell enough tickets for the games to be broadcast in the home market let alone make it to a national broadcast. Now, KC's games are broadcast nationally 11 out of 17 times. That's 65% of our games.

I saw the poll to see what generation are members of CP. There are a few young whippersnappers on this board. Enjoy this because this kind of success is extremely rare in the NFL. I spent the first few decades of my life hoping KC might just MAKE a SB and here we are with 3 wins in 5 years and realistic chances for a three-peat.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 11:50 AM 05-16-2024
2024 preseason games

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:48 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
the 4:25 (Eastern) time slot is the highest-rated show on TV. I get the benefit for locals to have games at noon on Sunday but KC is in 4 of those time slots. We are in 11(!) nationally broadcast games. Part of that is being SB champs but part of it is that we have Mahomes as our QB.

I remember the years when KC was so bad that they didn't even sell enough tickets for the games to be broadcast in the home market let alone make it to a national broadcast. Now, KC's games are broadcast nationally 11 out of 17 times. That's 65% of our games.

I saw the poll to see what generation are members of CP. There are a few young whippersnappers on this board. Enjoy this because this kind of success is extremely rare in the NFL. I spent the first few decades of my life hoping KC might just MAKE a SB and here we are with 3 wins in 5 years and realistic chances for a three-peat.
I don't miss the pre-Mahomes era, but I do wish most games were Sunday at noon. We can't have it both ways though. The Chiefs are in high demand.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:06 PM 05-16-2024
Noon games suck. I don't know why so many people want more of them.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:30 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Noon games suck. I don't know why so many people want more of them.
Because you don't have to sit around all day thinking about the game. Or go to bed late if it's a 7:30 game.

Also, many of us got used to that time for several decades.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:14 PM 05-16-2024
I like noon games because my wife wont be awake early enough to want me to do stuff before it and its too late after to start any major honey do's.
[Reply]
Womble 02:15 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Usually with a cup of tea and a bowl of baked beans.

Fucking limeys...
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:16 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nekked
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up