ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady left the Bucs camp a week ago and they don't know when he'll be back.
Pitt Gorilla 10:16 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

TruNews Founder Says Gisele Bundchen Is A Witch, Tom Brady's Soul Is Doomed Forever

"And he sleeps with her. He's sleeping with a witch. There's deep spiritual ramifications for that. His soul is defiled, because he's having intimate relations with a witch. She's a witch. She's not just ... somebody who has some goofy new-age ideas."

"Yes there are witches. There's no such thing as a good witch," Wiles told the show. "These are people who practice sorcery or witchcraft by communing with demonic spirits. It's as simple as that."

I mean the guys IS 45 in human years...****ing a witch demon has some benefits....besides the burning in a lake of fire for all eternity part...that might suck.
Maybe, but literally everyone would do the same.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:29 AM 08-19-2022

TruNews Founder Says Gisele Bundchen Is A Witch, Tom Brady's Soul Is Doomed Forever

"And he sleeps with her. He's sleeping with a witch. There's deep spiritual ramifications for that. His soul is defiled, because he's having intimate relations with a witch. She's a witch. She's not just ... somebody who has some goofy new-age ideas."

"Yes there are witches. There's no such thing as a good witch," Wiles told the show. "These are people who practice sorcery or witchcraft by communing with demonic spirits. It's as simple as that."

I mean the guys IS 45 in human years...****ing a witch demon has some benefits....besides the burning in a lake of fire for all eternity part...that might suck.

[Reply]
crispystl 08:10 AM 08-19-2022

She's a witch and he's a bitch!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:18 AM 08-19-2022

I got a witch's kiss this morning
[Reply]
Stinger 06:46 PM 08-18-2022

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:21 PM 08-18-2022
He wanted Miami and Peyton as HC. He didn't get it so he said fuck camp. His wife also wanted Miami. He's just showing them who is boss. He runs them.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:40 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He wanted Miami and Peyton as HC. He didn't get it so he said fuck camp. His wife also wanted Miami. He's just showing them who is boss. He runs them.
He wants Payton because he knows he will have a cheapshot defense in his corner while the opposing defense is ordered not to touch HIM.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:24 PM 08-18-2022
Wait, so we think he is going to bail now???
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:05 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Wait, so we think he is going to bail now???
No way, he is the devil. He will be back, and with Gronk or something stupid that will piss us all off even more.
[Reply]
backinblack 09:10 PM 08-18-2022
will be a shame when he turns up alive
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:35 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
will be a shame when he turns up alive
Lmao
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:37 PM 08-18-2022
He'll be back for the Playoffs.
[Reply]
TEX 03:19 AM 08-19-2022
Lots of dumbassary here...:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:17 AM 08-19-2022
Unless there is something larger at play, I don't think there's much to see here... sure he's missing out on reps and timing with players, but in the end... that's not going to be a big deal.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:22 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Unless there is something larger at play, I don't think there's much to see here... sure he's missing out on reps and timing with players, but in the end... that's not going to be a big deal.
Nope, but his OL may be a problem. Let’s hope, shall we?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up