ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WR Zay Jones scheduled to visit the Chiefs on Thursday [signed with Arizona]
wazu 07:56 PM 05-08-2024

Former Jaguars WR Zay Jones is scheduled to visit Thursday with the Kansas City Chiefs, per league sources.

After Jacksonville released him last week, Jones has visited the Titans, Cardinals and Cowboys - with the Chiefs on deck. pic.twitter.com/thxVqQOvL8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 9, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just cut Moore now then.

I don't think they will but a Jones signing would be a good case for it. It also may mean they think Rice is out a while.
Why?

To what benefit?

Oh sure, i think it's a foregone conclusion at that point, but what if Toney's leg gets bitten off by a crocodile or something. (Honestly, I'd just sign MVS and still cut Moore). Or what if Moore just comes into camp and is actually good?

There's just nothing gained by it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:46 AM 05-09-2024
Just cut Moore now then.

I don't think they will but a Jones signing would be a good case for it. It also may mean they think Rice is out a while.
Why would they cut him now? Might as well carry him through camp and see if he's actually improved at all.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:46 AM 05-09-2024
Just cut Moore now then.

Moore is one Toney injury away from making the roster. C'mon now, Moore has value as a camp body at the very least. No way they cut him before the end of camp.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:46 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Because of possible injuries and or poor play of the WR's last year, I'd think the Chiefs will keep 7 WR's.
I seriously doubt that. That's going to take a spot you'll need somewhere else. I can see 6 maybe
[Reply]
Mecca 09:48 AM 05-09-2024
Skyy Moore basically not playing specials could be a real problem for him, if he's in that WR 5 or 6 battle.
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Why?

To what benefit?

Oh sure, i think it's a foregone conclusion at that point, but what if Toney's leg gets bitten off by a crocodile or something. (Honestly, I'd just sign MVS and still cut Moore). Or what if Moore just comes into camp and is actually good?

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why would they cut him now? Might as well carry him through camp and see if he's actually improved at all.
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Moore is one Toney injury away from making the roster. C'mon now, Moore has value as a camp body at the very least. No way they cut him before the end of camp.
Because he's not good and hasn't ever been good.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:49 AM 05-09-2024
Why?

To what benefit?

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Everyone thinks you're an asshole, O.City.
[Reply]
O.city 10:00 AM 05-09-2024
If Moore is the 6th WR, that's a special teams guy. He ain't that.

This whole thing is pointless
[Reply]
O.city 10:00 AM 05-09-2024
Everyone thinks you're an asshole, O.City.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:03 AM 05-09-2024

via GIPHY

Horse Woman GIFfrom Horse GIFs

[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:05 AM 05-09-2024
Why?

Or what if Moore just comes into camp and is actually good?
This is the part that I have little faith in occurring. I think there is a better chance of Toney fixing his brain farts than Moore getting better.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:26 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
This is the part that I have little faith in occurring. I think there is a better chance of Toney fixing his brain farts than Moore getting better.
Yeah, Moore is not making this team. He doesn't play ST so he has literally no use if he's not catching passes, which he sucks at.

Kind of limits his options.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 AM 05-09-2024
I just don't know what would happen between now and camp that would cause you to cut Moore or Toney if you haven't already decided to do it now.

So they're gonna be here.
Let camp decide that. That’s what it’s for. Both guys need to be playing for their career this summer.
[Reply]
Toad 11:07 AM 05-09-2024
Who is gonna return kicks this year? That is a major part of the equation.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 11:07 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Let camp decide that. That’s what it’s for. Both guys need to be playing for their career this summer.
If the Chiefs were to sign Zay Jones, I'll be interested in any guaranteed money or any incentives attached to whats likely a 1 yr deal. That will say plenty about their feelings on the depth.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up