ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:21 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, it's like this.

If you came here saying "Have you guys checked out this podcast? I really like this guy" things would have been much different.

When you start a thread saying "subscribe to this podcast" you're going to get a bunch of shit about it.

It is what it is and it's not unique to CP.
I guess I will private message you and ask you if I can make a thread a certain way. I get this with every thread. This one is no different.
htismaqe 11:24 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
I guess I will private message you and ask you if I can make a thread a certain way. I get this with every thread. This one is no different.
You do?

I'll be perfectly honest - you've been here for 15 years and I can't remember a single thing you've posted, for better or worse. If you're truly met with this each and every time you post, that sucks.

I'm not the thread police, I don't care what you post. I'm just telling you why people react the way they do - people don't generally like subscriber-whoring. Again, that's not unique to Chiefsplanet.
Wallcrawler 07:57 PM 09-01-2022
Have you considered not starting threads?

You're either retarded, a masochist, or more likely just like playing the oh woe is me victim card.

If this clown shoe is actually considering collaborating with Shane, you remember, the dumbass who accused Mahomes of throwing the AFCCG because he wanted time off, and then said basically Fuck you Mahomes, go play baseball, then he is in fact dumber than his O face thumbnails he posts.

Click bait trash face with a sing-song voice that can't shut up about his beard. Please subscribe.

What did you expect the outcome to be bringing that shit in here of all places?
DaFace 11:24 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, it's like this.

If you came here saying "Have you guys checked out this podcast? I really like this guy" things would have been much different.

When you start a thread saying "subscribe to this podcast" you're going to get a bunch of shit about it.

It is what it is and it's not unique to CP.
With no actual insight into WHY we should subscribe (beyond the fact that he has 20k subs, which isn't particularly impressive). Based on what others have said here so far, I don't see much to differentiate him from the dozens of other Chiefs YouTubers, but maybe I'm missing something.
TimeForWasp 11:36 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
With no actual insight into WHY we should subscribe (beyond the fact that he has 20k subs, which isn't particularly impressive). Based on what others have said here so far, I don't see much to differentiate him from the dozens of other Chiefs YouTubers, but maybe I'm missing something.
So obviously I don't know how to make an impressive thread. You are right. I did it wrong.
RealSNR 12:00 PM 09-01-2022
So obviously I don't know how to make an impressive thread. You are right. I did it wrong.
Man, you're such a Debbie Downer.

Not only are you botching your threads, but you're botching all your regular posts on CP, too!
ChiTown 11:18 AM 09-01-2022
Bunch of ignorant mother****ers on here, That is for sure.
I think you are taking this way too personally, especially for a guy that's been here as long as you have.
TimeForWasp 11:20 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I think you are taking this way too personally, especially for a guy that's been here as long as you have.
Not at all. I'm not mad. Just making the statement that there are a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers on here.
ChiTown 11:21 AM 09-01-2022
Not at all. I'm not mad. Just making the statement that there are a bunch of ignorant mother****ers on here.
Well yeah, it's ChiefsPlanet: Home of the Original Ignorant MF'r!

:-)
TambaBerry 11:14 AM 09-01-2022
yeah, not a fan of youtubers like him. Like you don't need the flashy BS. The stupid ass thumbnails and the begging for likes. Literally 95% of the people who watch youtube videos know you can like and subscribe. I also hate the voice that youtubers do.
TimeForWasp 11:33 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
yeah, not a fan of youtubers like him. Like you don't need the flashy BS. The stupid ass thumbnails and the begging for likes. Literally 95% of the people who watch youtube videos know you can like and subscribe. I also hate the voice that youtubers do.
He asks for suggestions in live steams. I never even noticed the clickbait aspect but now that you brought that to my attention, you are right. I guess I like his content so didn't even notice that. .
Demonpenz 11:15 AM 09-01-2022
he has the worst thumbnail clickbait shit
Demonpenz 11:16 AM 09-01-2022
he begs for followers on twitter as well. pathetic
TimeForWasp 01:34 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
he begs for followers on twitter as well. pathetic
Don't know what he does on Twitter. Fuck Twitter.
ChiTown 11:23 AM 09-01-2022
September 11th can't get here soon enough. :-)
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up