ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
Chiefshrink 09:32 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
A couple or three stops by the defense, and we should be good to go.
This is asking a lot:-) especially when our defense is mimicking the defense that allowed a 28 pt comeback. But IIRC our defense was severely beat up with Houston out back then. Did Berry play that game or was that the year the dirty Bills player took out his knee?
[Reply]
DwB49 07:32 PM 01-05-2019
Well of course being a playoff game everyone hates losing. Guess I should have rephrased that. Being an underdog on the road against a #1 seed, it's not like losing the game is the end of the world. The Chiefs are in no way underestimating them, but at the same time they are no doubt just as confident too. But Mahomes may still have to win this one all by himself.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:34 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by DwB49:
Well of course being a playoff game everyone hates losing. Guess I should have rephrased that. Being an underdog on the road against a #1 seed, it's not like losing the game is the end of the world. The Chiefs are in no way underestimating them, but at the same time they are no doubt just as confident too. But Mahomes may still have to win this one all by himself.
Would you rather be the Colts or the Chiefs who have a 23yr old MVP going into this game?

Is losing this game the end of the world for us? The window is wide open for us for awhile. I understand what you're saying but historically this sort of mindset doesn't influence anything.

Die, Cinderella.
[Reply]
Best22 07:36 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by DwB49:
When teams buy into the “nothing to lose” aspest, they usually get blown out
[Reply]
BossChief 07:34 PM 01-05-2019
I can see a game where a few playoff yardage and scoring records fall.

This is gonna be like the Rams game, but they don’t have Donald.

I’m having a rough time making an honest prediction, but I think it’s gonna be a high scoring game where the team that wins the turnover and penalty battle, wins the game.

I see KC winning a 53-48 style game

If Watkins and Berry both play, I can see us winning 53-38 or something close to that.

This game should be an instant classic
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:40 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I see KC winning a 53-48 style game
KC has allowed 18 ppg at home this year....so you are expecting the Colts, who just put up 0 points in the second half....to come in and triple it with 48?

Do you think they are the Rams at home or something?

Luck has feasted of shitty teams all season...why is everyone thinking they are some an offensive juggernaut. Jags shut them out just a month ago...Texans just shut them out in the final :30 minutes.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:42 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
KC has allowed 18 ppg at home this year....so you are expecting the Colts, who just put up 0 points in the second half....to come in and triple it with 48?

Do you think they are the Rams at home or something?
This is - by far - the best post you've ever had. Thanks for coming slowly back to the reality of the situation.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:47 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This is - by far - the best post you've ever had. Thanks for coming slowly back to the reality of the situation.
What reality...I wanted the Colts.

You must be confusing me with someone else....
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:50 PM 01-05-2019
What reality...I wanted the Colts.

You must be confusing me with someone else....
I wanted the Colts too. Now I want the chargers or the Patriots to take out the ravens.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:42 AM 01-06-2019

Luck has feasted of shitty teams all season...
FYP ....and btw we do have a manure defense when it comes to the LB and 2ndary positions and why Boss made his point about a high scoring game.:-)
[Reply]
notorious 07:36 PM 01-05-2019
https://forums.colts.com/topic/60798-were-coming-kc/

Shit talk has begun.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:39 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

Shit talk has begun.
"Although the Chiefs are a supremely talented team, there id no coach i'd rather face in the playoffs than Andy Reid."

:-)

He has a fucking point.
[Reply]
bricks 07:42 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
"Although the Chiefs are a supremely talented team, there id no coach i'd rather face in the playoffs than Andy Reid."

:-)

He has a ****ing point.
Implication:

-There is no other coach Id rather face than “choke job” Reid.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:44 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

Shit talk has begun.
Some real lack of knowledge going on there.
[Reply]
deadman 09:49 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Some real lack of knowledge going on there.
Same for here.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up