ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Building a new PC
Hammock Parties 10:00 PM 03-28-2023
Well, yeah. I just know someone else can do it better than I can, and then I don't have to deal with it. That's kinda the point. :-)

Fuck off and recommend me another POS Mac, that's what you're best at.
[Reply]
Fish 10:06 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Well, yeah. I just know someone else can do it better than I can, and then I don't have to deal with it. That's kinda the point. :-)

Fuck off and recommend me another POS Mac, that's what you're best at.
A Mac would still be better for your intended usage. Sorry, but it's true. Surprised you don't embrace the Apple ecosystem. Seems much more your MO...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
A Mac would still be better for your intended usage. Sorry, but it's true. Surprised you don't embrace the Apple ecosystem. Seems much more your MO...
You recommended a goddamn piece of shit with 8 GB RAM :-)

You're the biggest moron in this thread.
[Reply]
Fish 10:12 PM 03-28-2023
You recommended a goddamn piece of shit with 8 GB RAM :-)

You're the biggest moron in this thread.
You fail to understand the difference in how RAM works between Intel systems and ARM systems with unified memory. You don't actually know what hardware you really should focus on for what you actually do in putting together your youtube vids. Not to mention putting it together...
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:57 AM 03-30-2023
I tried a month ago, man. He's a lost cause. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 PM 03-28-2023
Dipshit, the goddamn ramdisk I use wouldn't even play in that build.

WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?
[Reply]
Fish 10:17 PM 03-28-2023
Dipshit, the goddamn ramdisk I use wouldn't even play in that build.

WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?
Be sure and leave a note to explain that to the Microcenter professional...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 PM 03-28-2023
Be sure and leave a note to explain that to the Microcenter professional...
RAMDISK IS CREATED IN SOFTWARE YOU MORON

WANNA TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIT A 3060 IN YOUR LITTLE MAC POS?

FUCK OFF ALREADY
[Reply]
Fish 10:28 PM 03-28-2023
RAMDISK IS CREATED IN SOFTWARE YOU MORON

WANNA TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIT A 3060 IN YOUR LITTLE MAC POS?

FUCK OFF ALREADY
Ramdisk? That's your goal? :-) you initially wanted a DDR4 system over a DDR5. If Ramdisk is your goal, you just exposed yourself again as a complete moron. And I just looked, the DDR5 RAM you listed was 5600 speed. You don't know what hardware you even need for ramdisk.

LOL, that you also thought ramdisk applied to Apple unified RAM.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 PM 03-28-2023
Ramdisk? That's your goal? :-) you initially wanted a DDR4 system over a DDR5. If Ramdisk is your goal, you just exposed yourself again as a complete moron. And I just looked, the DDR5 RAM you listed was 5600 speed. You don't know what hardware you even need for ramdisk.

LOL, that you also thought ramdisk applied to Apple unified RAM.
This is the dumbest fucking post in this thread. I've been running a ramdisk on DDR3 for months. It's not my "goal." It's a basic fucking requirement.

It doesn't matter what fucking RAM I have in the computer, as long as I have more than eight fucking gigs, because just the goddamn project folders I use are typically bigger than that.

MORON.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 PM 03-28-2023
I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:17 PM 03-28-2023
Tell me what the fuck I'm supposed to do when I need a 20 GB ramdisk on your stupid machine then. :-).

No, it wouldn't work better. BECAUSE I LITERALLY CAN'T DO THAT. And that's just a BASIC FUCKING REQUIREMENT.

We're not even getting to the fucking video card.

Shut your stupid fucking mouth.
[Reply]
Fish 11:27 PM 03-28-2023
Tell me what the fuck I'm supposed to do when I need a 20 GB ramdisk on your stupid machine then. :-).

No, it wouldn't work better. BECAUSE I LITERALLY CAN'T DO THAT. And that's just a BASIC FUCKING REQUIREMENT.

We're not even getting to the fucking video card.

Shut your stupid fucking mouth.
Here's how to create one on an M1/M2, which is the fastest throughput you can achieve for a ramdisk at the moment. Go ahead and tell Reddit that they're wrong...

https://www.reddit.com/r/mac/comment...speed_you_can/

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:32 PM 03-28-2023
Here's how to create one on an M1/M2, which is the fastest throughput you can achieve for a ramdisk at the moment. Go ahead and tell Reddit that they're wrong...

https://www.reddit.com/r/mac/comment...speed_you_can/

WOW! Macs are literal fucking magic! I can store 20 GB of files on an 8 GB ram disk AND still have room left over to run my applications comfortably?!?!

Fucking moron. Stop fucking posting in this thread.
[Reply]
Fish 11:36 PM 03-28-2023
WOW! Macs are literal fucking magic! I can store 20 GB of files on an 8 GB ram disk AND still have room left over to run my application?!?!

Fucking moron. Stop fucking posting in this thread.
I'm providing info in this thread, not asking silly shit like a beta. Good luck with that Microcenter build.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up