ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyler Boyd: Cincy Bengals are Whiny Deluded Bitches & I'm one of them
jjchieffan 04:22 PM 05-31-2023
I can't wait until they let Boyd and Higgins walk. See how they are without the top wide receiver group in the league. Higgins is in a contract year and they didn't trade him. They will extend Burrow this year and Chase next. Leaving them to choose between franchise tagging Higgins for one year to lose him or trade him or sign him to a cap crippling contract. They can't give him and Chase WR1 money. But someone will. It's also a contract year for Boyd. No doubt, this will be last season that Burrow has all 3. Then we'll see if he's as good as the Bungholes fans think he is.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:13 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I can't wait until they let Boyd and Higgins walk. See how they are without the top wide receiver group in the league. Higgins is in a contract year and they didn't trade him. They will extend Burrow this year and Chase next. Leaving them to choose between franchise tagging Higgins for one year to lose him or trade him or sign him to a cap crippling contract. They can't give him and Chase WR1 money. But someone will. It's also a contract year for Boyd. No doubt, this will be last season that Burrow has all 3. Then we'll see if he's as good as the Bungholes fans think he is.
They are going on and on and on that they are keeping Tee Higgins.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:28 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Definitely possible for them to keep him. It will depend partly on the Burrow contract and how easy it is to move around money over the next few years.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:12 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Jamar and Tee will take a team friendly deal/Bengals Fans
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up