ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>" I prefer the bear "
TLO 10:48 AM 06-17-2024
I'm not a hip guy, and I don't keep up with stuff on the internet very often outside of www.chiefsplanet.com

Can someone explain this "I prefer the bear" stuff I've come across online?
[Reply]
Hog Rider 05:21 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think my irk with it is that men find people scary too, and the meme presented us all as mindless aggressors. Some of us are. We've all seen Von Miller and Bill Romanowski, so I'll concede that point. But most of us are just quiet omnivores who only protect our territory if threatened. We're moose.
I would agree, I am moose, but;

If I'm in the woods and a female human with a nail in her head comes running at me crying and explaining how I never listen to her and now her head hurts, and that it's all my fault, then just screams would you please listen,,,,,

I would take the bear over trying to get out of that situation.

fwiw
[Reply]
jdubya 05:24 PM 06-17-2024
https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...l-mauling-home

She chose the bear

California woman was harassed by aggressive black bear she named ‘Big B---ard’ before fatal mauling in home
Patrice Miller’s death is the state's first documented fatal black bear attack on a human
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:26 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...l-mauling-home

She chose the bear

California woman was harassed by aggressive black bear she named ‘Big B---ard’ before fatal mauling in home
Patrice Miller’s death is the state's first documented fatal black bear attack on a human
She reaped what she sowed.
[Reply]
TLO 05:34 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
okay guys. Two female lions vs a polar bear. Neutral ground, 50 yard line at Arrowhead, who wins? The polar bear is defending her young.
Polar bear for sure.
[Reply]
TLO 05:35 PM 06-17-2024
Also - proof of my earlier claim

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345449
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:49 PM 06-17-2024
It's a good show. A lot of people prefer it
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:51 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
"I choose the bear" is an obvious lie feminists tell the world for electronic validation. None of them actually choose the bear, as is evidenced by the fact they choose to live among men and don't actually move permanently out into the woods.

FYI, Google says the average person meets 80,000 people in a lifetime. Statistically about half of those will be men. So your average woman meets 40,000 men in her lifetime. What do you think would happen if she met 40,000 bears? The answer is she never could because one of the bears would eat her long before 40,000.
Whew, nothing gets by you.
[Reply]
Canofbier 08:44 PM 06-17-2024
Lots of defensive men in this thread. I'm sure women would like you if only they gave you a chance instead of being stuck-up bitches in the forest!
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:49 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Polar bear for sure.
I respectfully disagree. The female lions will each weigh almost as much as a female polar bear, and they're cats. Never bet against a cat.

Also, lionesses are really good at teamwork. The polar bearess doesn't stand a chance unless maybe she's at the top end of the size scale and the lionesses are below average in size.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:53 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Canofbier:
Lots of defensive men in this thread. I'm sure women would like you if only they gave you a chance instead of being stuck-up bitches in the forest!
I judge men by how many ratchet straps they own.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:03 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I judge men by how many ratchet straps they own.
Eight.

....is that good?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:06 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Eight.

....is that good?
That is very good.
I like randomly telling hot guys that I can tell they have ratchet straps.

Some puff up like you. Those are my favorites. Others fumble for a reason why they don't have ratchet straps and they are mentally neutered in my head.

My techniques are odd but effective.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:10 PM 06-17-2024
Hmm
This is why I would immediately sleep with the biggest drug dealer.
That, and the fact you like drugs.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:11 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
That, and the fact you like drugs.
I know I'm okay with you thinking whatever you need to think to encourage you to post.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:17 PM 06-17-2024
That is very good.
I like randomly telling hot guys that I can tell they have ratchet straps.

Some puff up like you. Those are my favorites. Others fumble for a reason why they don't have ratchet straps and they are mentally neutered in my head.

My techniques are odd but effective.
:-)

That would be hilarious, some guy getting all defensive about something so random that he was completely unaware of 2 minutes prior actually defined his manhood.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up