ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Reason 5,432 why I’m glad the Chiefs don’t delve into Jersey designs
Rainbarrel 08:38 AM 06-19-2024
Lamar can't walk across shit(that is what his playoff record is) anymore. Uniform change or altering is not the best of signs
[Reply]
BWillie 08:48 AM 06-19-2024
I kinda liked. I think the Chiefs definitely need more apparel options. More money for the Clark's too
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:26 PM 06-19-2024
I would have to see it in person but those Ravens uniforms look pretty damn good.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:10 PM 06-19-2024
I haven't played Madden, or any other sports games, for a while. Do any of them have uniforms creation?

I would love an app or game that let you design uniforms.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:43 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No they're not bad they're just...well you can tell they're basically the same as they were in the 60s.

It's also weird to me how teams that were successful early in the creation of the NFL seem to never do anything with their uniforms or alternates. But the teams that were either unsuccessful or are newer with expansion experiment with uniforms all the time.
Yeah, I think the uniform redesign is definitely a crutch used by shitty organizations to drum up interest in a bad product.

The only one I can think of who redesigned while successful was the Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:46 PM 06-19-2024
Why change a good uniform. The moron teams you jerk off to look like Division 2 college knock offs
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:49 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, I think the uniform redesign is definitely a crutch used by shitty organizations to drum up interest in a bad product.

The only one I can think of who redesigned while successful was the Broncos.
The Buccaneers went to the playoffs the year after they changed their uniforms, but they would have went to the playoffs wearing the orange uniforms though.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:41 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I haven't played Madden, or any other sports games, for a while. Do any of them have uniforms creation?

Madden does not. NBA2K has a fantastic creator though.

Madden has pre-sets that largely suck Kong cock.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:40 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Ms paint dog
[Reply]
DJay23 08:12 PM 06-19-2024
Generally speaking, if your team colors do not explicitly include black (Raiders, Ravens) black uniforms are lazy and boring.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:31 PM 06-19-2024
But they’re super slimming!
[Reply]
UteChief 09:14 PM 06-19-2024
After seeing uniforms without the yellow, they don’t look right.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:25 PM 06-19-2024
Ah, whatever makes them "feel" better after that AWESOME Chiefs loss last season! Changing your gear ain't gonna make you a better team! :-)
Keep trying, we are still here! :-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:17 AM 06-20-2024
It's one of my favorite things about the Hunt family, preserving tradition and doing away with that alternate jersey BS. I have never been a fan of the retro/alternative trend sports teams come up with. My hockey team, the Devils, were just like the Chiefs for two decades in their dynasty run. Never changed their uniforms. A couple of new owners later and with Lamariello leaving, the team became another sucker like the rest of the league. And I hate it. I am a traditionalist in this sense.

Chiefs are an iconic brand. Following modern trends like other teams only cheapens the brand.
[Reply]
DJay23 06:39 AM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
It's one of my favorite things about the Hunt family, preserving tradition and doing away with that alternate jersey BS. I have never been a fan of the retro/alternative trend sports teams come up with. My hockey team, the Devils, were just like the Chiefs for two decades in their dynasty run. Never changed their uniforms. A couple of new owners later and with Lamariello leaving, the team became another sucker like the rest of the league. And I hate it. I am a traditionalist in this sense.

Chiefs are an iconic brand. Following modern trends like other teams only cheapens the brand.
The New York Yankees are so synonymous with winning that their uniforms are even connected to being winners. That is what I want for the Chiefs. We have a ways to go, but if we get to changing things around too much for too long, I think it ruins that mystique.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up