ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Reason 5,432 why I’m glad the Chiefs don’t delve into Jersey designs
RunKC 08:50 AM 06-18-2024
These look god awful. Like arena league awful

The Ravens will be pairing the purple alternate helmet with their Color Rush uniform. pic.twitter.com/4llwYRoo3N

— NFL Fashion Advice (@fashion_nfl) June 18, 2024

[Reply]
|Zach| 01:40 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Stick to donuts. Easily amongst the best. No arguing that.
It is ok to have opinions that other people do not share. There is just no reason to think we have good jersey designs. People don't think that because it is not true.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:46 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
It is ok to have opinions that other people do not share.
Okay. I can get behind that.

Originally Posted by |Zach|:
There is just no reason to think we have good jersey designs. People don't think that because it is not true.
No reason? There is no reason to think that? People who do think that... aren't they just having opinions that other people do not share?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:47 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

No reason? There is no reason to think that? People who do think that... aren't they just having opinions that other people do not share?
Basically all of the teams that have kept their same uniforms from the early days all have pretty basic uniforms.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:47 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

This person seems to think it is a opinion that a lot of other people share that are not him. I have never ever seen any kind of sentiment around the league toward our designs that are more than..."yea those are fine"
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:10 PM 06-19-2024
I haven't played Madden, or any other sports games, for a while. Do any of them have uniforms creation?

I would love an app or game that let you design uniforms.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:43 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No they're not bad they're just...well you can tell they're basically the same as they were in the 60s.

It's also weird to me how teams that were successful early in the creation of the NFL seem to never do anything with their uniforms or alternates. But the teams that were either unsuccessful or are newer with expansion experiment with uniforms all the time.
Yeah, I think the uniform redesign is definitely a crutch used by shitty organizations to drum up interest in a bad product.

The only one I can think of who redesigned while successful was the Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:46 PM 06-19-2024
Why change a good uniform. The moron teams you jerk off to look like Division 2 college knock offs
[Reply]
Jerm 03:49 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
These could be fire if done correctly. Maybe some light touches of silver added.

Only one I’d like for an alternate.
These are the only ones I've ever thought could work...and even then...

I'd make the socks and facemask red though and the outline of the arrowhead on the helmet red too.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:58 PM 06-19-2024
Dick measuring contest over who's the bigger child abuse expert? Never a doubt

Racially charged Juneteenth thread? Obviously

WNBA death match? No brainer

New age womens lib saying debate? Angel Hernandez could see this one coming

A Project Runway: NFL Uniform Edition thread was the one I wasn't expecting this offseason

Well played CP
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:41 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I haven't played Madden, or any other sports games, for a while. Do any of them have uniforms creation?

Madden does not. NBA2K has a fantastic creator though.

Madden has pre-sets that largely suck Kong cock.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:57 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Dick measuring contest over who's the bigger child abuse expert? Never a doubt

Racially charged Juneteenth thread? Obviously

WNBA death match? No brainer

New age womens lib saying debate? Angel Hernandez could see this one coming

A Project Runway: NFL Uniform Edition thread was the one I wasn't expecting this offseason

Well played CP

Every time you suggest a new uni design you have to throw away a ratchet strap.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:08 PM 06-19-2024
No one:

CP during the offseason:

I wonder how he'd look in all black with plum accents

[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:40 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Ms paint dog
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:49 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, I think the uniform redesign is definitely a crutch used by shitty organizations to drum up interest in a bad product.

The only one I can think of who redesigned while successful was the Broncos.
The Buccaneers went to the playoffs the year after they changed their uniforms, but they would have went to the playoffs wearing the orange uniforms though.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:50 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
These could be fire if done correctly. Maybe some light touches of silver added.

Only one I’d like for an alternate.
I think if the arrowhead had a red outline.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up