ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Le'veon Bell: I'll never play for Andy Reid again
Fish 08:59 PM 06-12-2021
As if it was his decision...
[Reply]
BWillie 09:15 PM 06-12-2021
What a bitch. I hope he doesn't get into the hall. Ill laugh.
[Reply]
-King- 09:23 PM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What a bitch. I hope he doesn't get into the hall. Ill laugh.
What makes you think he's anywhere close to hall of fame worthy lmao?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:46 PM 06-12-2021
I really don't care what leveon thinks or says.

He can say whatever he wants. But what team in their right mind would sign a dipshit who thinks he was wronged by Andy Reid.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:02 PM 06-12-2021

So Le’Veon Bell hates:
-Andy Reid
-Adam Gase
-Steelers front office

It might be you dude. Just sayin’.

— Damon Amendolara (@DAonCBS) June 12, 2021

[Reply]
warpaint* 10:21 PM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Was getting ready to basically post this
He’s fought with every team he’s played for
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:44 PM 06-12-2021
He will play for Madden from now on
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:24 PM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He will play Madden from now on
FYP
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:58 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I'm beginning to think, they all told him to go grudge fuck himself.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:51 PM 06-12-2021
This is a side topic, but RBs take by far the most punishment of any position in football and they're not even close to being paid the most. They have the shortest careers, and they're probably the least likely position to see multi-year contract extensions. Most RBs if they're decent will play out their rookie deals, then get told to hit the road and work for chump change from year to year and team to team.

The NFL needs to institute a per carry bonus that's paid out league wide. Make it universal for all players, whether they're rookies or old ass Frank Gore (who still hasn't freakin retired yet, remarkably). I don't know what's fair, but let's say $5000 per carry. You put in 300 carries, which is a workhorse back-type number, then you get a $1.5 million bonus check as a way of saying, "Maybe this will take the sting out of your Parkinson's later in life." Again, I don't know what a fair number is, and I haven't thought through the logistics and fairness of it for teams that are run heavy versus teams like us or whether that will create a hole because teams will start saying to the desperate guys, "Ok. We'll sign you, but you're going down to league minimum because you get that per carry bonus to cover what we'd normally pay you". That'd be a dick move, but you can bet some assholes out there *coughBELICHICKcough* would totally Jew these guys
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:49 AM 06-13-2021

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:45 AM 06-13-2021
He was a tool, and not a very good one. Toodles.
[Reply]
poolboy 09:14 AM 06-13-2021
and he sealed his retirement with that comment...who is gonna want him now if he cant get along with Andy?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:17 AM 06-13-2021
He's washed up. He looked washed up last season. Poor leader that brings nothing to the table.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:24 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
and he sealed his retirement with that comment...who is gonna want him now if he cant get along with Andy?
Right. That's the funny thing. Bell is such a brain dead mush head (not breaking news), he shot himself in the dick with this idiotic comment that serves no purpose. He was never going to play for Andy Reid again anyway, so why say anything? Does he think that comment is going to effect Andy? Andy is one of the most well liked and well respected people in the game. Bell has now thrown shade at two of the most highly regarded organizations in pro sports. I'm sure every decision maker saw these comments and thought "what a ****ing idiot this guy is".

Oh and also, he sucks and is washed up.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up