ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Most overrated players in the NFL
Jerm 12:38 PM 06-17-2024

The best player at each offensive position, per our offseason analyst rankings ⭐️ pic.twitter.com/EEZIQ2UvV8

— PFF (@PFF) June 16, 2024

So I came across this tweet and while I know PFF is garbage...it got me thinking about this topic and about George Kittle. What in the fuck do people see that makes them hold him in such high regard???

He's played 7 season...broke 1k 3 times with 2 of those seasons barely being over 1,000...one season over 10 TDs, 4 of those seasons with 5 or less TDs and 2 were 6 TD seasons.

Not to mention he's been a complete non factor in both Super Bowls he's been in.

He's not even in the same galaxy as Kelce...I really wish someone would tell me what I'm missing here. He has a bombastic personality and is a goofball and talks a lot? Wow ok.

Who would you all say is massively overrated in the league by fans, media, etc.?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:00 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Joe Burrow and Patrick Mahomes have lost 22 games each as starters.

Burrow has started 52 games. Mahomes has started 96.

Burrow is a winner though.

Close to double the losing percentage as Patrick Mahomes? God, that’s so cool! He’s such a cool player! Very cool!!! Coolest player in the NFL!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:01 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Close to double the losing percentage as Patrick Mahomes? God, that’s so cool! He’s such a cool player! Very cool!!! Coolest player in the NFL!
He never flinches. Even when taking his 7th sack of the game.

Joe Cool.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:13 AM 06-18-2024
There's not enough real stand out stars but a bunch of drugs you should ask your doctor to prescribe. The American economy is a drug pusher with singing and choreographed moves. Lamar is a placebo that dances. Now with weight loss!
[Reply]
loochy 06:02 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
There's not enough real stand out stars but a bunch of drugs you should ask your doctor to prescribe. The American economy is a drug pusher with singing and choreographed moves. Lamar is a placebo that dances. Now with weight loss!
Wut
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:05 AM 06-18-2024
Oh man. Justin Herbert. Yeah, I should have thought of him RIGHT AWAY.

At least that's finally cooled off some but yeah, way way overrated.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:07 AM 06-18-2024
Maxx Crosby is the most over rated player in the NFL. Fuck him. & fuck the Raiders
[Reply]
Valiant 07:26 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's because somewhere a long the line we got a section of people who think a TE that can block and be a good receiver has more value than an elite receiving TE that isn't asked to block all that much.

It's usually older people who are married to what the TE was in 1984 and don't understand evolution of the game.
Kelce had some huge blocks in the Superbowl. It is just funny that metric they decided was more important than being healthy and having your star diminished constantly from blocking most the game.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:32 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Oh man. Justin Herbert. Yeah, I should have thought of him RIGHT AWAY.

At least that's finally cooled off some but yeah, way way overrated.
I have to say that between him and Dak they both have done less with more than almost anyone else in the league.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:57 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I don't think anybody actually thinks Dak is that good.
This. No one thinks Dak is that good, including the Cowboys which is why he remains unsigned past this year. He's not even overrated by his own team which is impressive in a league where the Trevor Lawrences of the world are getting $55 milly or whatnot.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:12 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This. No one thinks Dak is that good, including the Cowboys which is why he remains unsigned past this year. He's not even overrated by his own team which is impressive in a league where the Trevor Lawrences of the world are getting $55 milly or whatnot.
This isn’t a fair comparison given the timeline. Dak was drafted in 2016 so he already got his second contract (the one that Lawrence just got).

If Dak was drafted the same year as Lawrence, he’d be re-signed for a similar max contract too.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:50 AM 06-18-2024
Dak is extremely overrated, but then again that's a tradition for Cowboys QBs going back generations, including Aikman and Staubach.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:09 PM 06-18-2024
Probably Rodgers this year, but I hope for his sake I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:12 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Now imagine you work at a big Corp company, and you decide to post something about them online. Trust me that your HR dept knows about it the next day and has a pretty good idea about who posted it. They can also scrub anything you've ever posted publicly online. Creepy!
Gives ya a very eerie feeling just to think about for sure lol...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:51 PM 06-18-2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:56 PM 06-18-2024
I really wouldn’t consider what’s happened with Josh Allen choking.

In 2020, they just weren’t ready yet.

In 2021 he played as well as a QB could realistically be expected to in a loss. 13 seconds was a legendary collapse by his defense.

In 2023 he got his team into field goal range and also dropped a dime to Diggs on a deep ball that would have changed the game. Diggs just dropped it and the kicker missed.

2022 against the Bengals was the closest to choking I’d consider.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up