ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 598 of 617
« First < 98498548588594595596597598 599600601602608 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Saul Good 02:52 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Now you've built it up too much. Rico did that, and look what happened there.
Exactly. Don't tell me about the labor...just show me the baby.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:53 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I didn't follow either of those threads closely. IIRC you took your lumps and moved on. Hootie and CC are both idiots, so I cared about that drama not at all.

I just know that there are a shit ton of people here who wouldn't vote to ban anybody for any reason, ever. Being fair and forgiving (or even too fair and forgiving) is one thing - being an anarchist cocksucker getting off on people who want to tear this place to shreds is something else.
I didn't word that well, but what I was getting at was while I advocate almost zero bannings, he fucking earned that one. I didn't like the life sentence so I started trying to get him back on here after almost a year and a half. That probably pissed off some real life friends of mine I've made on here, but fair is fair. Do the crime, do the time, move on and try not to reoffend.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:55 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Now you've built it up too much. Rico did that, and look what happened there.
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Exactly. Don't tell me about the labor...just show me the baby.
I'm not Rico. I'm going to go ahead and do it, and hopefully she'll take it in good stride and know that no offense is intended, regardless of how personal it is. I'll post it tonight, or tomorrow and people can laugh, or not. Big responsibility, Saul would slay this one.
loochy 02:59 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I'm not Rico. I'm going to go ahead and do it, and hopefully she'll take it in good stride and know that no offense is intended, regardless of how personal it is. I'll post it tonight, or tomorrow and people can laugh, or not. Big responsibility, Saul would slay this one.
if you don't do a good job, can saul get a crack at a redo?
Frazod 03:07 PM 06-25-2013
I didn't word that well, but what I was getting at was while I advocate almost zero bannings, he fucking earned that one. I didn't like the life sentence so I started trying to get him back on here after almost a year and a half. That probably pissed off some real life friends of mine I've made on here, but fair is fair. Do the crime, do the time, move on and try not to reoffend.
This essentially makes you personally responsible for every shit Hootie takes on the board from now until whenever he's finally banned again. And all the ensuing strife that goes with it.

But if strife is your game, then, I guess you're serving up exactly what you want.

The funny part is he doesn't appreciate it one fucking bit. Which really should provide you with an answer to the question "What was I thinking?"
Pasta Little Brioni 03:10 PM 06-25-2013
I'm just not sure I'm going to deliver on the Luv roast. The fact is, it would be too fucking good, and would inevitably cause some major, major butthurt and ill feelings from someone who doesn't deserve it from me. There are a lot of other posters on this board that deserve it more than she. She however, would be the most hilarious by a Springfield mile.
Dont go full rico on us now
Pasta Little Brioni 03:14 PM 06-25-2013
This essentially makes you personally responsible for every shit Hootie takes on the board from now until whenever he's finally banned again. And all the ensuing strife that goes with it.

But if strife is your game, then, I guess you're serving up exactly what you want.

The funny part is he doesn't appreciate it one fucking bit. Which really should provide you with an answer to the question "What was I thinking?"
How many pooties does my knowmo roast get? Should I retire from them?
Frazod 03:17 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
How many pooties does my knowmo roast get? Should I retire from them?
I don't give a fuck about Knowmo. Seriously. I've called him a retard a few times and probably negged him once or twice.

I really don't understand your fascination with him.
Saul Good 03:32 PM 06-25-2013
Looking forward to it.
Mr. Flopnuts 03:37 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Of course.
Mr. Flopnuts 03:39 PM 06-25-2013

I know he doesn't. Strife is fine to a degree. It is part of the dynamic that makes the board go round. I have no problem wearing the Hootie hat. And I never expected him to appreciate it. He never understood why what he did was wrong. That's okay. We make good decisions, we make bad ones. I'm willing to live with mine.
Frazod 03:43 PM 06-25-2013
I know he doesn't. Strife is fine to a degree. It is part of the dynamic that makes the board go round. I have no problem wearing the Hootie hat. And I never expected him to appreciate it. He never understood why what he did was wrong. That's okay. We make good decisions, we make bad ones. I'm willing to live with mine.
If only it was just you.
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:53 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
You know what would be real cool?

If, somehow it were possible to misquote someone and type it out like it was their own words. Then you could be all "yep" and then people would be all, "hey, them 2 people agree." Even though they don't.

That would be the most awesomest trick in all of the internet.
Your comment was idiotic. I responded in kind.

Once again, for the delusional:

Geno Smith = Unknown

Alex Smith = WELL known. And shitty!
Saul Good 04:00 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Not happening. 101 is a TON of roasts... No way I'm going to double up on some (even if these Floppy-come-latelys are cherry picking the good ones...fucking punks...these assholes always get away with it).
J Diddy 04:02 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'm an audiophile
See let me try.
Page 598 of 617
« First < 98498548588594595596597598 599600601602608 > Last »
Up