ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 590 of 617
« First < 90490540580586587588589590 591592593594600 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Phobia 04:00 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
one time

it was probably -20 degrees outside

FREEZING

I get to my apt at about 1 AM...my friends are still out

I'm SO drunk.

I don't have my keys (or so I thought)...so I have no way of getting in. I'm ****ed. So the genius that I am...I try kicking through my living room window. (I figured this out later). Apparently it didn't work.

So I'm like..."****." So I was like fine...I'm going to fall asleep outside and my roommate will drag me in when he gets home. So I put my hands in my pocket for warmth and I find my keys.

3 days later the mailman knocks on the door and he's like "hey you know your window is like shattered, right?"

so I go look...

apparently I was more successful than originally thought

Yep.
Usually I just derive a mild bit of amusement out of busting your balls and you're right, I'm not in your fan club. But stories like the above are exactly how people die and land on Darwin's lists. We're glad you're a seemingly productive member of society and that you aren't a criminal. You're probably pretty good for your local economy as well.

But these stories aren't funny. They're sad. I'm not saying they're sad in order to be a judgmental prick about it. You said something about croaking in a previous post... that's not what I want. I think most of the last 50 posts or so have been out of concern for your well-being than busting your balls or judging you. Just for whatever it's worth. When is the last time you had a thorough physical?
blaise 04:05 PM 06-24-2013
There comes a point when most people realize that no one cares about anyones, "one time when I was drunk..." stories. It's like hearing about someone's fantasy football team, or their golf outing or their dream. hootie's not most people.
Sully 04:09 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by blaise:
There comes a point when most people realize that no one cares about anyones, "one time when I was drunk..." stories. It's like hearing about someone's fantasy football team, or their golf outing or their dream. hootie's not most people.
"So I had pocket Kings, and the flip comes out, Q, Q, 2..."
stevieray 04:13 PM 06-24-2013
"one time, at band camp..."
patteeu 04:15 PM 06-24-2013
Did I ever tell you about the year that Alex Smith won me a fantasy championship?
Saul Good 04:15 PM 06-24-2013
Rasputin 04:16 PM 06-24-2013
Joey & Rick are two of a kind.

And idiots @ that.
-King- 04:20 PM 06-24-2013
So this one time I feel asleep drunk while playing fantasy football and had a dream about being out on a golf outing...
Phobia 04:21 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Joey & Rick are two of a kind.

And idiots @ that.
Richard could post videos of every story he has told here and still not top Joey's video of carving "ChiefsPlanet.com" into his leg with a nail.
-King- 04:21 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Richard could post videos of every story he has told here and still not top Joey's video of carving "ChiefsPlanet.com" into his leg with a nail.
:-) He really did that? I thought that's just what he said he would do if the mods let him come back.
SAUTO 04:23 PM 06-24-2013
I would like to break a plate over the hoot's head. I have a very good plate in mind too.
1/2" steel?
Posted via Mobile Device
NewChief 04:31 PM 06-24-2013

But these stories aren't funny. They're sad. I'm not saying they're sad in order to be a judgmental prick about it. You said something about croaking in a previous post... that's not what I want. I think most of the last 50 posts or so have been out of concern for your well-being than busting your balls or judging you. Just for whatever it's worth. When is the last time you had a thorough physical?
That story he told reminded me of my brother (who is a self destructive addict who has more than used up his nine lives). We were on vacation in Florida and we locked the keys to the house in the third story of this tower guest house on the property. My drunken brother scales the thing, using a shitty wooden trellis and hanging nearly head first at one point while 30 feet up from a flimsy ass piece of railing, dangling over concrete. If the shitty railing went, he was going head first from 30 feet up onto a hard surface. I remember thinking "this is how people die and vacations get ruined" as he was doing it. Luckily he survived. And we found the key.
SAUTO 04:34 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Most of them are about half true and half made up. This one is more like 80/20.
Link to the royals stories?
Posted via Mobile Device
Phobia 04:36 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) He really did that? I thought that's just what he said he would do if the mods let him come back.
Oh yeah. With a toddler running around in the background of the video.
loochy 04:37 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
Oh he did it alright, complete with youtube video and everything.
Page 590 of 617
« First < 90490540580586587588589590 591592593594600 > Last »
Up