Page 586 of 4910
« First < 86486536576582583584585586 58758858959059663668610861586 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DomCasual 03:26 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I was giving it one last chance...but the officiating has, somehow, become even more f@cked up. I almost like they arent even trying to hide it anymore. Everyone is acting like this is an accident... it's not. It's greed and power...they are using their media mouth-pieces to push detection away from the source.

It all comes back to the network deal...maximizing advertisement revenue became the objective. They know if games are lop-sided, they lose viewers in the 2nd half. Then you have the spread in Vegas..where a single point differential can mean 10's of millions in profit. All you have to do is call one late PI (that cant be reviewed)....easy money. The catch is..they can never be arrested for it. Just say "sorry" and deposit the cash.
Yet, they allowed the Chiefs to get blown out last night?

Some things are just so lopsided, nothing can be done to help them - is that it?
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:31 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Yet, they allowed the Chiefs to get blown out last night?

Some things are just so lopsided, nothing can be done to help them - is that it?
Yes...but games like the Raiders/Saints and yesterday's Cleveland/Washington are prime examples. I heard the Dallas/SF game too...

As I mentioned before, Jacksonville had 16 missed penalties against GB. The game was decided by 4 points.

KC has had 3 TDs wiped from the board in 4 games. The late one in Houston would have upset the Vegas line. They haven't been the beneficiary of a single questionable call. Donko's are making a living on 3rd down penalties to extend their drives...and were essentially gifted a score on that PI call.

As someone else said...and I relate, anytime a big play happens, you hold your breath and wait for a flag.

I only care about football for the competition...if it's skewed, its pointless.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 03:36 PM 10-03-2016
Yes...but games like the Raiders/Saints and yesterday's Cleveland/Washington are prime examples. I heard the Dallas/SF game too...

As I mentioned before, Jacksonville had 16 missed penalties against GB. The game was decided by 4 points.

KC has had 3 TDs wiped from the board in 4 games. They haven't been the beneficiary of a single questionable call. Donko's are making a living on 3rd down penalties to extend their drives...and were essentially gifted a score on that PI call.

As someone else said...and I relate, anytime a big play happens, you hold your breath and wait for a flag.
Hmm, you couldn't be viewing these "questionable" calls from an extremely biased/distorted lens, could you?
[Reply]
Oskie 03:52 PM 10-03-2016

Enjoy wasting your time/money on an entity designed to exploit you...
, he said without irony on a pro football message board.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:39 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Oskie:
, he said without irony on a pro football message board.
No....I said this would be my final year watching the NFL if the officiating continued to validate what I was already suspecting...and it is.

I dont like it when KC gets bogus calls in their favor...which rarely happens.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:41 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
Hmm, you couldn't be viewing these "questionable" calls from an extremely biased/distorted lens, could you?
And when the Donkos keep getting timely penalties to extend drives...I'm assuming you attribute it to just good fortune? The first half of the Bengals game was ridiculous.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:44 PM 10-03-2016
And when the Donkos keep getting timely penalties to extend drives...I'm assuming you attribute it to just good fortune? The first half of the Bengals game was ridiculous.
Hmmm... so, how many of these timely penalties have happened this year?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:51 PM 10-03-2016
Someone should change their name to "Black Crow".

But not like "The Black Crowes", because they were pretty cool.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:45 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:

You seem pretty sure of yourself only 4 games into a long season. KC was 1-5 last year...
[Reply]
New World Order 07:47 PM 10-03-2016
Who will Vincent Kennedy Goodell pick this weekend?

Tune in on Sunday!
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:45 PM 10-03-2016
Gee...another starting RB out against Denver...this time because of the altitude.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...kle-cell-trait
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:46 AM 10-04-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:

Dagnabit I do not agree with you often, but much respect to you for your praise of "The Black Crowes".

And congrats on your team embarrasing the Chiefs last night....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:41 AM 10-04-2016
You seem pretty sure of yourself only 4 games into a long season. KC was 1-5 last year...
You make a good point, but it's pretty clear to see that something is just "off" with Smith and the offense overall. I guess Houston can save the day again, possibly....

Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Dagnabit I do not agree with you often, but much respect to you for your praise of "The Black Crowes".

And congrats on your team embarrassing the Chiefs last night....
Eh, I'm more of a casual fan than anything else these days, but you have to respect a team that gets it's ass beat, and then turns around and returns the favor.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:29 AM 10-04-2016
Gee...another starting RB out against Denver...this time because of the altitude.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...kle-cell-trait
It's pretty rare this happens and is really like an injury. It's not like Denver isn't dealing with injuries to the OL that has caused them to shift things around. our veteran 3 game starter at QB is hurt and may have to reply on the rookie with only 2 quarters of starts. Don't forget that Ware is out and a bunch of guys that you think suck are filling the void.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:12 AM 10-04-2016

With Sunday's win, the Broncos passed the Lakers for the 2nd best win pct (.617, 317-197-1) in all of pro sports under Mr. Bowlen (84-pres). pic.twitter.com/VzO08qsdPB

— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) October 4, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
Page 586 of 4910
« First < 86486536576582583584585586 58758858959059663668610861586 > Last »
Up