ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 59
« First < 7475354555657 5859 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
The Franchise 10:32 AM 04-18-2022
So now that this is finished and we have more picks.....this is where I would have gone.

29. Andrew Booth Jr, CB, Clemson
30. Cameron Thomas, EDGE, San Diego State
50. Travis Jones, DT, Connecticut
62. George Pickens, WR, Georgia
94. Sean Rhyan, OT, UCLA
103. Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston State
121. Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA
135. Isaiah Thomas, Edge, Oklahoma
[Reply]
staylor26 01:01 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So now that this is finished and we have more picks.....this is where I would have gone.

29. Andrew Booth Jr, CB, Clemson
30. Cameron Thomas, EDGE, San Diego State
50. Travis Jones, DT, Connecticut
62. George Pickens, WR, Georgia
94. Sean Rhyan, OT, UCLA
103. Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston State
121. Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA
135. Isaiah Thomas, Edge, Oklahoma
Switch out Cam Thomas for Boye Mafe, Sean Rhyan for Tyreke Smith, and Isaiah Thomas for Tycen Anderson, and that would be mine.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04-26-2022, 10:48 AM
This message has been deleted by RealSNR.
DJ's left nut 03:35 PM 04-27-2022

[Reply]
kccrow 05:09 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

lol. Gotta give him credit, I don't have a life. :-)

I promise I won't send you all pictures of my kids.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:02 AM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
lol. Gotta give him credit, I don't have a life. :-)

I promise I won't send you all pictures of my kids.
Do you rank your kids by their Don't Piss Off Dad (DPOD) score?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 AM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I have the one I like (eldest daughter), the boy, and then the one that will eventually put me in the grave (twin girl and manipulative demon seed).

So I guess the oldest gets a 1st round grade with blue chip potential. The Boy is a 3rd rounder who gets pushed into the 2nd due to need and lack of depth at the position and the twin girl is a 2nd round talent with character concerns that make her more of a priority UDFA. Maybe - I'm really not sure I want that kind of personality in my locker room. I'm not sure the organization has the leadership to handle it.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:26 PM 04-28-2022
I still think I have the best theory on this one.

Pure career moves.

THEY want to be the one crying on the cover of People when that fucking degenerate junky finally kills himself.

They know it's a fast-track to some juicy Oscar Bait movie role or a huge follower bump after a tell-all piece about how she's coping with the loss of her soulmate.

Every last one of them is just spinning the wheel and taking their chances.

I’ve met Pete and am friends with one of his coworkers (when he shows up). I think it’s more that:

1) he’s genuinely hilarious.
2) he’s a fun person to be around
3) and most importantly, rumors about his member are accurate

I have the one I like (eldest daughter), the boy, and then the one that will eventually put me in the grave (twin girl and manipulative demon seed).

So I guess the oldest gets a 1st round grade with blue chip potential. The Boy is a 3rd rounder who gets pushed into the 2nd due to need and lack of depth at the position and the twin girl is a 2nd round talent with character concerns that make her more of a priority UDFA. Maybe - I'm really not sure I want that kind of personality in my locker room. I'm not sure the organization has the leadership to handle it.

I forgot you were a twin dad, too. Years 4-5, my girl was like that. We’re in a better spot now. Hope you get there, too.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:09 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
LOL. They all piss me off for different reasons pretty much at some point daily but I still love them all as well, so they have hope. :-)

My oldest son is pretty much a lazy dufus. I'm fully prepped for the bong toking he will no doubt practice soon... We clash because he's the polar opposite of me in almost every possible way. I very much worry about him driving in 2.5 years... fuck my life.

My middle one is wicked smart when he feels like it. Has a quicker temper than me. Probably be the one that swings at me someday... but he's also the one that wants to be like dad. We clash because we're alike.

My daughter, well she's only 5 and so she warms my heart on the daily but she can be a strong-willed little cunt when she wants to be. Guess that is a "trait' of Scorpios... As much as I love my boys, she's the reason I go through the struggle every day.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:44 PM 04-27-2022
:-)

Fuck him though.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:54 PM 04-27-2022
Pete Davidson sold his soul to the devil to keep getting women like that
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:29 AM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Pete Davidson sold his soul to the devil to keep getting women like that
I still think I have the best theory on this one.

Pure career moves.

THEY want to be the one crying on the cover of People when that fucking degenerate junky finally kills himself.

They know it's a fast-track to some juicy Oscar Bait movie role or a huge follower bump after a tell-all piece about how she's coping with the loss of her soulmate.

Every last one of them is just spinning the wheel and taking their chances.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 06:44 PM 04-28-2022
So who is going to be first to correctly make a pick?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:00 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
So who is going to be first to correctly make a pick?
Garrett Wilson at 13 send the most likely possibility.

Both my Jets picks off the board already - I’ll take that.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 07:07 PM 04-28-2022
Garrett Wilson at 13 send the most likely possibility.

Both my Jets picks off the board already - I’ll take that.
Pickett at 11 or Johnson at 15 also feasible. Not sure that I should get credit if Wilson is taken at 13 given that it would be to a different team.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 59
« First < 7475354555657 5859 >
Up