ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 114
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Motherfuck you Scott Pioli
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:27 PM 04-25-2009

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:55 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by notorious:
I wonder how many of the posters had to have their stomachs pumped due to a Pioli semen overdose.

Fucking pathetic, but it still doesn't stop them from drinking his juice again this year.
You'd think out of all the people that piled on, that at least one of them would have the balls to say they were wrong, or to apologize to Hamas, Dane, Mecca or DJ.

Funny considering they are the same people that get pissed because Mecca doesn't admit when he's wrong.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:56 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I'm still trying to figure out how I didn't post in this thread.

I know I was busy...but maybe I just knew better.
Holding to this.

I am extremely smart and would never defend Pioli.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:57 PM 04-19-2010
I am reserving judgment for about 8 more games.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Who the FUCK are you?

Go fist yourself, n00b.

And then, fuck your mother.
Dane in peak form.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:00 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Reading this thread from beginning to end is absolute fucking gold.
I found a new sig in there. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:01 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
You'd think out of all the people that piled on, that at least one of them would have the balls to say they were wrong, or to apologize to Hamas, Dane, Mecca or DJ.

Funny considering they are the same people that get pissed because Mecca doesn't admit when he's wrong.
I fucked up pretty big time in this thread. Admittedly. I was wrong about Cassel and so far about Pioli.

There's your first apology.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Has this been an exciting day? Not by a long shot, but it's far from the "epic collapse" that some are painting it to be.

I would have preferred to have drafted Sanchez and keep our 2nd rounder, but in fairness, he's no more of a sure thing than Cassel. We'll see if Pioli made the right decision.
What's this, a drafturbator without a crystal ball?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:04 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I like how questioning a pick is met with..

Pioli!

[Reply]
Mecca 08:05 PM 04-19-2010
Reading back through this thread...it's just a giant Pioli jizz licking session. Defending that pick is just the pure definition of homer.

And it was even being perpetuated by some unusual suspects. But it's what I remember the draft and the days following it last year were literally the shittiest times in this forums history.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:05 PM 04-19-2010
Deez was still in his apprenticeship at the time.

:-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:06 PM 04-19-2010
Thanks for posting that, I had lost it.

If things go bad this weekend, it will become my avatar once again.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:07 PM 04-19-2010
Yea that picture is seriously needed.

GoChiefs can you make another one?

A picture of Pioli's face with the caption 'I don't know what 1st round value means" we may need it.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 08:09 PM 04-19-2010
True. True.

I should definitely be graded down by not giving the full-on "F" in month four.

Dane's venom pretty much carried the thread.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:10 PM 04-19-2010
I'm glad I use that lead gif so sparingly. It gave this thread the necessary oomph.

Without reading it, I remember some of the asinine posts in here, like claims that I had this loaded up and ready to go before the Jackson selection, stevie claiming that Pioli would make piss run down my leg, all kinds of absolutely retarded shit.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:11 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'm glad I use that lead gif so sparingly. It gave this thread the necessary oomph.

Without reading it, I remember some of the asinine posts in here, like claims that I had this loaded up and ready to go before the Jackson selection, stevie claiming that Pioli would make piss run down my leg, all kinds of absolutely retarded shit.
Stevie's posts in this thread were about as useful as a virgin at a whore house.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 114
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Up