ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 58
« First < 7475354555657 58 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:39 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
"Entry drug" is a very appropriate term here.

Being entertained is one thing; Taking these things seriously is quite another. Keep in mind that people in ancient times were relative idiots. Ancient does not equal more credible. If anything, it's the opposite.
I don’t believe all of it there’s definitely stuff that makes you wonder. But I’m more likely to take interest if there’s been cave drawings of it and it’s still reported. My current fascination is giants. Almost every culture, religion tribe ect has stories and recorded history of giants. Fascinating. What if there were giants?

Now there’s a group who think there’s currently giants living in the mountains of Afghanistan. Doubt. Maybe there were some freaky big people back in the day. Maybe like Neanderthals they revolved then were unsustainable or the weakest link. Who knows. It’s fascinating to think about.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:27 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I don’t believe all of it there’s definitely stuff that makes you wonder. But I’m more likely to take interest if there’s been cave drawings of it and it’s still reported. My current fascination is giants. Almost every culture, religion tribe ect has stories and recorded history of giants. Fascinating. What if there were giants?

Now there’s a group who think there’s currently giants living in the mountains of Afghanistan. Doubt. Maybe there were some freaky big people back in the day. Maybe like Neanderthals they revolved then were unsustainable or the weakest link. Who knows. It’s fascinating to think about.
Well, think about it. Today we herd cattle , pigs and sheep. Back in the day people HAD to be much larger to herd dinosaurs.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:32 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Well, think about it. Today we herd cattle , pigs and sheep. Back in the day people HAD to be much larger to herd dinosaurs.
Checks out. Imagine milking a stegosaurus instead of a hog.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:36 PM 06-05-2024
I just learned there was a cryptid wiki.

https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Giant_of_Kandahar
[Reply]
stumppy 09:26 AM 06-10-2024
Look out big guy, they're coming for you.:-)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...3b0c51d&ei=113

Alabama man plans to hunt Bigfoot after creature 'terrorizes' family and kills pet

Bigfoot enthusiasts have criticized a man who has expressed his desire to hunt and kill the mythical creature, claiming it's been "terrorizing" him and his family. The man, known only as Mark, has reported several chilling encounters with what he believes is a Sasquatch near his family home.

He alleges that the elusive beast has been rummaging through his trash on his porch, peering into his house in broad daylight, and even killed their pet bulldog. Mark, who resides in a small town in Alabama, disclosed that these incidents started in May 2015 when the supposed beast chased one of his family members.

In June, "it was seen looking into a family member's window in broad daylight" and by July, it had allegedly "killed the family pet", reports the Daily Star. In another encounter three days before the bulldog was apparently killed, Mark's story was shared in a Facebook group: "Mark was sleeping on a cousin's sofa after celebrating at a family reunion... trash bags were left on the porch to be collected the next day and Mark awoke to the frenzied barking of dogs... but tried to go back to sleep.............

...Although Mark generally took his shotgun almost everywhere, he happened to be without it that night. Nonetheless, he started thinking that if he had been armed, he might have managed to shoot the creature and consequently "provide the world with concrete evidence of Bigfoot's existence."............

:-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:00 AM 06-10-2024
Best of luck champ. They supposedly shot several multiple times in Honobia without even a trace of blood.
[Reply]
kepp 10:13 AM 06-10-2024
Checks out. Imagine milking a stegosaurus instead of a hog.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:56 AM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by kepp:
:-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:01 AM 06-10-2024
Just finished episode 12 of blurry creatures- the book of Enoch. Holy shit. If you were raised in church like me it really gets the wheels turning. I wasn’t taught any of that shit. I guess I should have read the Bible for myself instead of relying on interpretations of people who do it for profit.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:03 AM 06-10-2024
Just finished episode 12 of blurry creatures- the book of Enoch. Holy shit. If you were raised in church like me it really gets the wheels turning. I wasn’t taught any of that shit. I guess I should have read the Bible for myself instead of relying on interpretations of people who do it for profit.
Can you elaborate?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:19 AM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Can you elaborate?
I couldn't even begin too.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:23 AM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:

There's so much crazy shit that we probably have no grasp of....Paulides' Missing 911 work still baffles me and freaks me out, it's crazy.
Nah. Any time an idea scares you just make fun of the person vocalizing it and call them a "conspiracy theorist." That way you can feel superior and never be held accountable for your own ignorance.

It works for all ideas. War, politics, religion, nature, space....the whole thing.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:23 PM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Nah. Any time an idea scares you just make fun of the person vocalizing it and call them a "conspiracy theorist." That way you can feel superior and never be held accountable for your own ignorance.

It works for all ideas. War, politics, religion, nature, space....the whole thing.
It does tend to bother the conspiracy theorists and other fruit loops in general when you point them out.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:35 PM 06-10-2024
Link ??
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:38 PM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Link ??
https://www.everand.com/podcast/5745...with-Jed-Payne

It's a lot to take in.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 58
« First < 7475354555657 58 >
Up