ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 79
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs release Fisher
Dante84 08:48 AM 03-11-2021

Chiefs released former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:50 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
My least-liked post ever! :-)
You are dead to us, pack your shit and go
[Reply]
staylor26 04:53 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Take it for what it’s worth but Daniel Jeremiah was just on NFLN discussing this on a segment and said he’s received many texts that this OT class is special and there’s a lot of guys who can start day 1 at LT and hold their own.

I wonder if that is a fall back plan for Veach if he can’t get Williams or Reiff? I don’t see us trading for a guy like Dillard from Philly
Say it with me:

Andy Reid has never started a rookie at LT, more or less 2 rookies at LT and RT.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:53 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You are dead to us, pack your shit and go
Wylie is so universally despised that you can't even joke about him anymore. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:59 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wylie is so universally despised that you can't even joke about him anymore. :-)
Heh, I honestly dont hate him... wouldn't bitch at all if they kept him as depth, he's just not starting caliber
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:59 PM 03-11-2021

Thanks to the Chiefs for an incredible 5 years. The experience was everything I dreamed it would be and more. The organization, my teammates and coaches, and the best fans in football! My focus is on rehab and recovery – we’ll see what the future holds. Thank you Chiefs Kingdom! pic.twitter.com/nA3bf5Q2Oc

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) March 11, 2021

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:00 PM 03-11-2021
Fansided article from today about Niang

Chase Young said he was the toughest matchup he had during his time in college.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:16 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Say it with me:

Andy Reid has never started a rookie at LT, more or less 2 rookies at LT and RT.
Niang isn’t technically a rookie, brah.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:18 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Fansided article from today about Niang

Chase Young said he was the toughest matchup he had during his time in college.
Yep I've read that, talk about high praise

Thats an awesome sign because I'd take Young over any defensive player in the league
[Reply]
Frazod 05:18 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
https://twitter.com/reidoptionkc/sta...146486790?s=21

“ The #Chiefs are expected to be aggressive in their attempts to attract and sign a veteran tackle [to replace Eric Fisher] when free agency begins Monday, per @ByNateTaylor.”
Well, that was an astute observation.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:19 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Actually, he is technically a rookie because he's signed to a typical 4 year deal that rookies sign after being drafted.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:20 PM 03-11-2021
From an article about Niang.

Originally Posted by :
The Chiefs are eager for Niang’s return to their training facility, whether that’s at some point during this offseason or when training camp begins. A few days before the Super Bowl, Veach was surprised and impressed when superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes, who was in the training room receiving treatment on his left foot, asked him for an update on a teammate he had yet to play with.

“He bumps me and says, ‘Hey, how’s Niang doing?’” Veach said of Mahomes. “You’d think he’d have a million things on his mind, but to ask me on that Monday morning how Niang was doing, I thought, was interesting.”

After each of the Chiefs’ games last season, Niang and Yarris discussed how opposing pass rushers performed against the team’s right tackle. In one-on-one repetitions against Niang, Yarris would then perform the same tactics the defenders deployed in their attempts to pressure and sack Mahomes. They also studied pass rushers in the AFC West — such as Raiders’ star defensive end Maxx Crosby and Denver Broncos’ star outside linebacker Bradley Chubb — whom Niang likely will face in his career.

One of Niang’s biggest influences was Schwartz, the nine-year veteran who had played in 134 consecutive games before a back injury in early October forced him to miss the rest of the season.

“When Lucas was there those couple weeks, Mitch really showed out as a true leader in reaching out to Lucas and trying to make him feel comfortable,” Yarris said of Schwartz. “Lucas put extra emphasis when we would watch the games when Mitch was playing, prior to his injury, in seeing the technician that Mitch is. No one would argue that Mitch is the athlete that Lucas is, but Lucas understands that, at the pro level, it’s about technique first.”

Motivation, Yarris said, has never been an issue for Niang. The disappointing end to the Chiefs’ season in early February, with the team failing to become a back-to-back champion, served as another incentive for Niang to rejoin the team as a more prepared player.

[Reply]
RunKC 05:28 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Say it with me:

Key words from my post bro: fall back plan

Apparently the 49ers want to keep Williams and will put up a huge fight to do so
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:29 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
This guy always has great insights.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:30 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
He is worse than a rookie...he hasn't played in 2 years.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:31 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Key words from my post bro: fall back plan

Apparently the 49ers want to keep Williams and will put up a huge fight to do so
Sorry, missed that part, but I think the Chiefs trade for a LT before they draft one or trade up for one.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 79
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up