ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 61
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
listopencil 01:13 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
On a side note, do all Hardees have a Mexican menu? Idk what their red burrito thing is.

I looked it up. It's an Enchirito from Taco Bell.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:18 PM 03-20-2019
I've cut through their parking lot on occasion. They're on the corner...
[Reply]
patteeu 01:24 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I've cut through their parking lot on occasion. They're on the corner...
They serve people in many ways.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 06-06-2023
Love Hardee's. Unfortunately, there is no one near me.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 06:52 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
I see a lot of Hardees commercials,but they're never busy around here and i think one of them even closed down in KC area.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 07:07 PM 06-06-2023
I miss the pre-Carl's Jr. ownership Hardee's.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:32 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Same here.

About 10 years or so ago they opened several Hardees in my area (west suburbs of Chicago). I was thrilled - the closest was less than 10 minutes away. Another was on the way to a bar we frequented, so I stopped there often as well. But over the next couple of years, all the ones that were close died. After that, the nearest one was in DeKalb, and while I do like Hardees, I don't like it enough to drive over and hour round trip for it. And sadly, that one's gone now as well. I think the nearest open one I know of is now well over an hour and a half away.

Only one Long John Silver's left in my area as well, and it's not really close. Of course, that's probably a good thing considering how massively unhealthy their food is.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:03 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
I miss the pre-Carl's Jr. ownership Hardee's.
yeah this, the older Big Deluxe was balls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:05 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Kansas City needs a Whataburger
There's one in Lees Summit and one at 95th and Metcalf. Make do.
[Reply]
penchief 09:41 PM 06-06-2023
Never the same since they stopped serving the glazed cinnamon raisin biscuits. When warm, those things were pure heaven.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:05 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There's one in Lees Summit and one at 95th and Metcalf. Make do.
got two singles so far, ours have lengthy lines since it's open about a month ago - They're very good, I still say they're like a heavyweight Sonic. When Sonic's burgers are fresh, they're good. Whata reminds me a lot of Sonic on a good day. Still a lot better though. I like the fact that they wrap their burgers in two pieces of wax paper.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
got two singles so far, ours have lengthy lines since it's open about a month ago - They're very good, I still say they're like a heavyweight Sonic. When Sonic's burgers are fresh, they're good. Whata reminds me a lot of Sonic on a good day. Still a lot better though. I like the fact that they wrap their burgers in two pieces of wax paper.
decent comp but i think the quality on average at a whataburger is way better, and you get more of a southwestern twist
[Reply]
Frazod 12:11 AM 06-07-2023
If you like Sonic, don't ever make the mistake of taking it home instead of eating it there in your car. Once their burgers start to cool, they taste like lumps of pure grease. And once you're aware of it, you notice it even when they are fresh. It's something you just can't untaste. I'll still eat there on occasion, but I'll never order another one of their burgers. Yuck.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:09 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
decent comp but i think the quality on average at a whataburger is way better, and you get more of a southwestern twist
For me, Whataburger passes the test with quality because I never get food coma symptoms from eating it.

Whataburger has nation's healthiest fast-food chain cheeseburger, outranking In-N-Out Burger https://t.co/eKt9wRRqSE pic.twitter.com/ELyPFhsz52

— FOX26Houston (@FOX26Houston) March 1, 2023

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:12 AM 06-07-2023
Employee of mine said that Arby's Wagu Burgers are frozen and they heat them up in a Microwave.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 61
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Up