ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 80
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury Updates Thread
Chiefspants 04:51 PM 01-21-2023
Figured it would be more ideal to give this its own thread than the Jaguars gamethread.

Unspoiler to see the first two updates

Spoiler!

UPDATE 3: Courtesy of King - High Ankle Sprain Confirmed

MRI today confirmed that Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a high ankle sprain during Saturday’s win over the Jaguars, per league source. “Nothing more than that,” said one source, and Mahomes has said he plans to play in next Sunday’s AFC Championship Game.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 22, 2023

UPDATE 4: Got asked to add this report from Arrowhead Pride to the OP: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/...chiefs-presser
[Reply]
Kman34 03:30 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by decibelup:
first they said he can't play.

then they said the ankle will get worse, it will be bad tomorrow, he'll have to stay off his feet.

then tomorrow came, and he was not only on his feet, but he had ankle weights on.

then they said, okay, well let's see what andy says.

then andy said mahomes will be okay, and is doing fine, and they said let's wait till we see mahomes at the presser.

then mahomes shows up to the presser, no boot, walking without a limp, and he stepped down a couple of steps like his ankle was made of titanium!

then they said, well that's nothing, let's see what he looks like on the practice field.

then video emerges of mahomes on the practice field, and he is skipping, and he is running like a total boss.

then they said, well, he's not making any cuts!

they will doubt mahomes all the way until the chiefs beat the ever living shit out of the bengals and then whatever trash team the nfc puts in front of him.

i hope he stands on one leg when he hoists the lombardi.
They are saying on sports talk that ..” what do you expect Andy, Patrick and the team to say.. That he’s messed up and limited”?? Petro thinks is still hurt pretty bad and this is a show.. I say bullshit. It’s just a mild sprain.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:31 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by decibelup:
first they said he can't play.

then they said the ankle will get worse, it will be bad tomorrow, he'll have to stay off his feet.

then tomorrow came, and he was not only on his feet, but he had ankle weights on.

then they said, okay, well let's see what andy says.

then andy said mahomes will be okay, and is doing fine, and they said let's wait till we see mahomes at the presser.

then mahomes shows up to the presser, no boot, walking without a limp, and he stepped down a couple of steps like his ankle was made of titanium!

then they said, well that's nothing, let's see what he looks like on the practice field.

then video emerges of mahomes on the practice field, and he is skipping, and he is running like a total boss.

then they said, well, he's not making any cuts!

they will doubt mahomes all the way until the chiefs beat the ever living shit out of the bengals and then whatever trash team the nfc puts in front of him.

i hope he stands on one leg when he hoists the lombardi.
Tony Romo: "He'll be on crutches by Wednesday!"

Nah, Tony. He's not a pretty boy pussy like you.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:39 PM 01-25-2023
He was a full participant today lmao
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:42 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's hard to believe that there would be Bengals fans in Cameroon. But I guess it's possible.
There might be some that like chili
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:44 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
They are saying on sports talk that ..” what do you expect Andy, Patrick and the team to say.. That he’s messed up and limited”?? Petro thinks is still hurt pretty bad and this is a show.. I say bullshit. It’s just a mild sprain.
Petro is such a drama queen. I get the angle of trying to ring out the truth when most of KC sports media are just a bunch of fluffers, but the man is always looking for the negative.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:47 PM 01-25-2023
But but but I was told there was a good chance he wasn’t going to play by pussies who never won anything in their entire career like Tony Romo?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:48 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
But but but I was told there was a good chance he wasn’t going to play by pussies who never won anything in their entire career like Tony Romo?
Wishful thinking on Romo's part, because he wants to be double penetrated by Allen and Burrow.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:51 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Right because they’re having him go through all drills and jog around and put unnecessary stress on an already compromised ankle just for show.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:53 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Right because they’re having him go through all drills and jog around and put unnecessary stress on an already compromised ankle just for show.
Exactly. It's fucking hilarious that people are reading so much into this when they could just trust their fucking eyes.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:54 PM 01-25-2023
Full participant. Horny.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:54 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Full participant. Horny.
FULL

PENIS
[Reply]
decibelup 03:59 PM 01-25-2023
are the chiefs the betting favorite now? yes, yes they fucking are.
[Reply]
Old Dog 04:04 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's hard to believe that there would be Bengals fans in Cameroon. But I guess it's possible.
I suspect there are quite a few. I'd guess many of the kids got Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Champion shirts last year, and some of their grandparents got them in the early 80's.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
FP tomorrow

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:07 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
when mahomes is FP on Wednesday ya'll gonna freak

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Nothing personal Clay but..
:-)

It will be LP AT BEST on Wed I assure you !!! Maybe Andy plays poker all week and puts DNP on Pat all week? I know that is illegal but everyone breaks that rule and gets away with it.

[Reply]
Page 55 of 80
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up