ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 58
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:44 PM 06-03-2024
Bigfoot’s most definitely not in our reality. But a glimpse from a different one.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:45 PM 06-03-2024
Anyone going to squatchella in Nashville august 3? I’ve been asked to attend but declined until my book gets published.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:15 PM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Anyone going to squatchella in Nashville august 3? I’ve been asked to attend but declined until my book gets published.
I've been asking you about your book for years , what's taking so long. And I want the first copy with your signature. :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:54 AM 06-04-2024
Turns out I'm not a very good writer. Just a regular guy with a public education. I can however link a few good books.
[Reply]
Otter 10:23 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Turns out I'm not a very good writer. Just a regular guy with a public education. I can however link a few good books.

Sounds like you should have waited for AI to become a little more refined.
[Reply]
Pennywise 10:52 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah its real, I've watched brothers in Texas come to tears while recounting their experience.... there is no escaping them, something awful happened while they were wide awake

It doesn't matter who disagrees with this post, what matters is who agrees with it.... its not a joke, you clowns will eventually learn your lesson
:-)
[Reply]
Otter 10:58 AM 06-04-2024
Yeah its real, I've watched brothers in Texas come to tears while recounting their experience.... there is no escaping them, something awful happened while they were wide awake

It doesn't matter who disagrees with this post, what matters is who agrees with it.... its not a joke, you clowns will eventually learn your lesson

Animals can make some pretty weird sounds and silhouettes especially under the cover of darkness. I haven't spent too much time overnight in the Pacific NW but same holds true I'd imagine.

NSFW. Disturbing.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fish 11:04 AM 06-04-2024

Bigfoot rape is real, you guys! And it could happen to you......
[Reply]
stumppy 11:23 AM 06-04-2024

:-)

Studies show the vast majority of Big Foot believers also watch the same "News" channel.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:26 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
At least it used lube.:-)
Attached: bigfootlube_.jpg (36.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Otter 11:27 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Imagine explaining to your camping buddies why you're running off the mountain with your thumb stuck up your ass so Bigfoot semen doesn't escape and you want to preserver the "proof".

Guess who isn't getting invited next year.
[Reply]
loochy 11:29 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Animals can make some pretty weird sounds and silhouettes especially under the cover of darkness. I haven't spent too much time overnight in the Pacific NW but same holds true I'd imagine.

NSFW. Disturbing.

Spoiler!
Alright Mr. Bear, you got your kill. Please just clean up the mess when you're done.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:40 AM 06-04-2024
I saw a Bigfoot wearing a sidearm the other day in Missouri.. I would have took a picture but I was too frightened..
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:41 AM 06-04-2024

It's definitely a joke.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:16 PM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:

NSFW. Disturbing.

Spoiler!
I was watching a video of a guy riding his dirt bike through some trails in a very wooded area. A tree had fallen across the path he was on so he started trying to lift his bike over, it was too big to move by hand, when he heard what sounded like someone screaming "Help". It does this a couple of times then dude freaks out, turns around and skedaddles out of there.
An avid hunter/outdoorsman comment with a video of his own to prove his point, that he heard the exact same sound and similarly freaked out until he identified it as........a peacock.
So yea, the woods can make some odd noises until you figure out what it is you're hearing.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 58
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 >
Up