ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 63
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 01:29 PM 08-17-2024
Carr?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:40 PM 08-17-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Tua?
Lil Nas X
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:42 PM 08-17-2024
M not knowledgeable enough to predict if he'll be a bust or an MVP but I'm glad he's in the NFC
[Reply]
Pablo 02:51 PM 08-17-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Fire.

This is fucking impressive. I'm gonna actually give a shit about watching a Bears TNF game for the first time in forever
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:40 PM 08-17-2024
Bad day to be this guy.

Justin Fields did this in the regular season, on 4th down, in the fourth quarter, and against one of the best defenses in the league but whenever Caleb Williams does something similar in preseason people lose their mindpic.twitter.com/xdYT47QJXz https://t.co/KWsDLK4LkN

— Justin Fields Fan Club (@JustinFieldsFC_) August 17, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:20 PM 08-17-2024
Has he picked out the sidelines scarf to wear Thursday
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:51 PM 08-17-2024
Lol just saw a Bears post game comment "If you could have any QB for the next five years who would you pick? I think we already have him". The guy hasn't even thrown a TD pass for them yet despite making four trips to the redzone :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:16 PM 08-17-2024
Pre-season is just that, pre-season. Especially with rookie quarterbacks. The show hasn't started yet, will just wait and see if he can handle the "lights"(DC's looks and audibles) when they come on. Everything is vanilla and a lot of back ups playing right now.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:36 PM 08-17-2024
It takes talent, tenacity, and clutch gene to be an all time great.

We know Caleb has the talent. But let's see how he handles adversity and stuff like a sophomore slump, or does he have the tenacity to keep grinding to get better year over year, etc. before we go sucking each others dicks.

Clutch gene may take a while to find out unless the Bears make a surprising deep playoff run.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:42 PM 08-17-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It takes talent, tenacity, and clutch gene to be an all time great.

We know Caleb has the talent. But let's see how he handles adversity and stuff like a sophomore slump, or does he have the tenacity to keep grinding to get better year over year, etc. before we go sucking each others dicks.

Clutch gene may take a while to find out unless the Bears make a surprising deep playoff run.
With how that defense looks currently, the guy may not even need a clutch gene to win a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Bump 11:51 PM 08-17-2024
I know I was kind of hoping that he busts because he just kind of rubs me the wrong way. But he'll probably be good and the Bears have a good looking roster. I can see them making the playoffs this year. I don't really care that much either way tbh.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:11 AM 08-18-2024
Most of CP doesn't watch college football and bases opinions off if the guys a Chief or not.

For example had we never gotten Mahomes and somehow drafted Williams everyone would be excited and talk about what a baller move it was by Veach/Reid

Since he's a black dude who paints his nails and plays for someone else that's a definite bust around these parts
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:53 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Most of CP doesn't watch college football and bases opinions off if the guys a Chief or not.

For example had we never gotten Mahomes and somehow drafted Williams everyone would be excited and talk about what a baller move it was by Veach/Reid

Since he's a black dude who paints his nails and plays for someone else that's a definite bust around these parts
Stick to banging fatties and milfs
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 08:21 AM 08-18-2024
Looking at him, he passes the "eye test" with an A. Can only believe 1/2 of what you see. Jury's out until he plays "In the Wild"
[Reply]
Bowser 08:37 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Oh, but he is so Mahomeslike
The league is absolutely desperate to have another Mahomes to talk about so they don't have to keep talking about the original. It's pretty chuckle inducing to watch, really.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 63
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 > Last »
Up