ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 59
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
GloucesterChief 03:21 PM 04-08-2022
Colts draft is complete.

42. Indianapolis Colts Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina
73. Indianapolis Colts Kingsley Enagabre, DE South Carolina
82. Indianapolis Colts Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati
122. Indianapolis Colts Braxton Jones, OT, Southern Utah
159. Indianapolis Colts Jake Ferguson, TE, Wisconsin
179. Indianapolis Colts Tariq Castro-Fields, CB, Penn State
216. Indianapolis Colts Noah Elliss, DT, Idaho
240. Indianapolis Colts Kyler McMichael, CB, North Carolina

Draft was pretty much all about getting pieces and talent for the QBoTF, Howell.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 03:14 PM 04-08-2022
The Indianapolis Colts select Kyler McMichael, CB, North Carolina
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:55 PM 04-08-2022
The Washington Commanders select Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 07:02 PM 04-08-2022
I’ve spent the afternoon stewing on this pick.

There is an IOL who has fallen - but between signing Mason Cole, James Daniels, already drafting Tyler Linderbaum, and having just invested in Kendrick Green last year… I can’t justify the IOL route given other holes.

None of the RBs left are really complimentary to Najee Harris (IMO).

So I’m going to go with an under the radar (though he’s been getting a lot of attention his week) small school guy who just seems like he’s destined to be a Steeler…

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Eric Johnson, DT, Missouri State
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:32 AM 04-09-2022
The Carolina Panthers select Jaivon Heiligh, WR, Coastal Carolina
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:34 AM 04-09-2022
The Kansas City Chiefs select Marquan McCall, DT, Kentucky
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:07 PM 04-09-2022
The Arizona Cardinals select Tanner Conner, WR, Idaho State.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:50 PM 04-09-2022
Houston Texans Select: Ben Stille, Defensive End, Nebraska
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:22 PM 04-09-2022
The Cleveland Browns select Lecitus Smith, OG, Virginia Tech
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:41 PM 04-10-2022
The Miami Dolphins select Christopher Allen, Edge, Alabama
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:01 PM 04-10-2022
Dolphins draft:

1 -29. Miami Dolphins - Darian Kinnard, OL, Kentucky
2 -50. Miami Dolphins - Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State
4 -121. Miami Dolphins - Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
4 -125. Miami Dolphins - Channing Tindall, LB, Georgia
5 -158. Miami Dolphins - Marquis Hayes, IOL, Oklahoma
7 -225. Miami Dolphins - Zakoby McClain, OLB, Auburn
7 -248. Miami Dolphins - Christopher Allen, Edge, Alabama

- The Tyreek Hill trade really effed up this draft as the Dolphins will not own several of these picks anymore. Not my best work and I waffled on the Kinnard pick and should have maybe went with Kenyon Green as the 1st round pick, but I like Kinnard's versatility better, even if that's a bit of a need reach for Miami. I love the value of Hall and Ross where they were picked along with Allen as a late 7th. I think Tindall is a hell of an inside linebacker that could surprise teams and become a starter soon.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:02 PM 04-10-2022
TB Selects Zamir White, RB - UGA

I mean - why the hell not...
[Reply]
kccrow 08:11 PM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
TB Selects Zamir White, RB - UGA

I mean - why the hell not...
Terrible pick. :P
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:15 PM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Terrible pick. :P
There are a couple of corners, an couple of OL and even a LB or two I don't mind.

But lord guys - how many RBs have come off the board so far and we're leaving a 220 lb dude that runs a 4.4 and produced at the highest level of college football?

My issue with White, even back when we started this process, was there's very little shiftiness to him. At least not NFL RB shiftiness anyway. But as a 1-cut and go type of RB who can essentially be Ronald Jones but better, what else are you looking for in the 7th?

And yeah, I took Walker already, but hell, they'll carry 3 runningbacks and so if it's Lenny, Walker and White, that's a heck of an RB stable.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:22 PM 04-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
There are a couple of corners, an couple of OL and even a LB or two I don't mind.

But lord guys - how many RBs have come off the board so far and we're leaving a 220 lb dude that runs a 4.4 and produced at the highest level of college football?

My issue with White, even back when we started this process, was there's very little shiftiness to him. At least not NFL RB shiftiness anyway. But as a 1-cut and go type of RB who can essentially be Ronald Jones but better, what else are you looking for in the 7th?

And yeah, I took Walker already, but hell, they'll carry 3 runningbacks and so if it's Lenny, Walker and White, that's a heck of an RB stable.
Yep, he's one of the guys I was bitching should have been drafted 2 rounds ago. He's got knee injuries in his past, which is what likely keeps him out of day 2, but I think he's going very early on day 3. The 7th? Not likely.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 59
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 > Last »
Up