ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mass shooting on Las Vegas Strip
Buck 01:00 AM 10-02-2017
Automatic Gunfire from Mandalay Bay onto an outdoor concert. A lot of injured/dead.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:27 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
They didn't interview the security guard who discovered the room that held the he shooter, but did give his name.
The investigators have changed their story and timeline now. Which might explain why he's never been interviewed publicly.

The security guard went to investigates an alarm, heard drilling and approached the door. The shooter fired on the security guard. He calls in he's been shot. Gives them the room number.

6 minutes before the shooter ever fires a shot into the crowd below. 6 minutes.

He also checked into the room 3 days earlier than they previously reported.
[Reply]
JakeLV 06:31 PM 10-09-2017
Saw today that they still haven't found any links to any terrorist organizations.

Still don't seem to know and understand the motive.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:34 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
Saw today that they still haven't found any links to any terrorist organizations.

Still don't seem to know and understand the motive.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...vegas-11302102

The cops haven't found 1 thing I would say we aren't getting any motive what so ever.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:48 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...vegas-11302102

The cops haven't found 1 thing I would say we aren't getting any motive what so ever.
they had to have known when he checked into the room. Why lie to the public for a week. What was he doing for those extra 3 days now?

They had to know when the security guard was shot. He was shot 6 minutes before firing on the concert. Why tell us he was the one that stopped the shooter from firing? Got his attention. Which they now admit was a total BS story.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:54 PM 10-09-2017
I think the guy just developed mental issues. You don't need a motive for that.
[Reply]
O.city 06:59 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
they had to have known when he checked into the room. Why lie to the public for a week. What was he doing for those extra 3 days now?

They had to know when the security guard was shot. He was shot 6 minutes before firing on the concert. Why tell us he was the one that stopped the shooter from firing? Got his attention. Which they now admit was a total BS story.
So what was the security guard doing for 6 mins?
[Reply]
TLO 07:03 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I think the guy just developed mental issues. You don't need a motive for that.
Lots of people have mental issues, not many of them open fire on large crowds of people.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:04 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
So what was the security guard doing for 6 mins?
good question. They just released the new timeline without comment.

I'm sure the police were notified of a Security guard shot at the Mandalay Bay. What were the police and everyone else doing before he started firing on the concert?
[Reply]
AMDChief 07:34 PM 10-09-2017

[Reply]
O.city 07:35 PM 10-09-2017

I'm sure the police were notified of a Security guard shot at the Mandalay Bay. What were the police and everyone else doing before he started firing on the concert?
Something isn't adding up here
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:39 PM 10-09-2017
They probably figured they had some suicide-by-cop nutjob holed up ready to shoot anyone who came through the door. No way they could have possibly imagined what was about to happen next.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:41 PM 10-09-2017

According to the latest story they weren’t notified or had no idea

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...009-story.html
[Reply]
O.city 07:44 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
According to the latest story they weren’t notified or had no idea

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...009-story.html
That's a lawsuit waiting to hapoen
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:45 PM 10-09-2017
I'm only half-kidding when I speculate that hotel security might not call the police about a high-dollar gambler shooting out his door. Security guards are easier to replace than big-dollar gamblers.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:51 PM 10-09-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm only half-kidding when I speculate that hotel security might not call the police about a high-dollar gambler shooting out his door. Security guards are easier to replace than big-dollar gamblers.
You may not be to far off lol
[Reply]
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up