Shelby Harris
Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
scho63 06:15 AM 10-07-2022
Horseface's expression last night summed it up. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Suck it John!

As good as he was as a player, he is equally as bad as the GM.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:45 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Why the media treated Wilson like he was Joe Montana was a sight to behold. There was never more proof those twats know nothing than that shit. Hell even Vegas bought in on the hype at one point. The Broncos were one of the top 4 or 5 teams favored to win the Super Bowl. The SUPER BOWL! LOLOL!
Vegas wins every time. They got all those suckers to come throw money at a sinking ship. They took advantage of Dungver fans ineptitude.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:50 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Horseface's expression last night summed it up. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Suck it John!

As good as he was as a player, he is equally as bad as the GM.
Got a link?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:00 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Russell Wilson without the Legion of Boom and Marshawn Lynch has been Matt Ryan-caliber okay/not elite at best.
I recant this statement from March… Fat Russell isn’t even the caliber of a washed up Matt Ryan. :-)
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:03 AM 10-07-2022
Interesting comments. His stats at Seattle were all-time elite, but he looks absolutely terrible out there.

Thoughts on Russell Wilson…. pic.twitter.com/IkIC4SP7rk

— Kyle Brandt (@KyleBrandt) October 7, 2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:28 AM 10-07-2022
I'm trying to come up with an explanation on how this dude is playing so terribly. A big part of me thinks he has to get better, mostly because he can't really be any worse.

I went back to look at the first 5 games of a few other HoF QBs with their new team and these quick three I chose seemed to do just fine at the start of the transition.

Brady: 12 TDs and 4 INTs

Manning: 11 TDs and 3 INTs

Favre: 13 TDs and 6 INTs

Wilson: 4 TDs and 3 INTs

I'm not going to count Rivers or Ryan because those dudes made the switch in their last year (Ryan seriously needs to hang 'em up after this). The others, including Russ, are definitely in their twilight years but they still had some juice left in the tank.
[Reply]
notorious 07:32 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Vegas wins every time. They got all those suckers to come throw money at a sinking ship. They took advantage of Dungver fans ineptitude.
I got my anus ripped out last night thanks to Russell Wilson's dumbfuckery, but it was worth it.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:46 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Biggest loser: Colts.

What a joke of a team. They're much better than Denver, but they overvalue picks while trying to get by at the critical position with band-aids.
The bump on this thread is funny timing for my only post in this thread.

To be honest I thought the Colts would be better. That must've been before they got Ryan, though (YIKES he looks his age).

But still, no worries vs Denver, in their building, with no fluke special teams or awful ref calls helping them out.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:49 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm trying to come up with an explanation on how this dude is playing so terribly. A big part of me thinks he has to get better, mostly because he can't really be any worse.

I went back to look at the first 5 games of a few other HoF QBs with their new team and these quick three I chose seemed to do just fine at the start of the transition.

Brady: 12 TDs and 4 INTs

Manning: 11 TDs and 3 INTs

Favre: 13 TDs and 6 INTs

Wilson: 4 TDs and 3 INTs

I'm not going to count Rivers or Ryan because those dudes made the switch in their last year (Ryan seriously needs to hang 'em up after this). The others, including Russ, are definitely in their twilight years but they still had some juice left in the tank.
Montana’s Chiefs were 4-1 in the first 5 games and Joe had 6 TD with 1 INT. Broncos are lucky to not be 1-4 or 0-5 right now.
[Reply]
jettio 07:50 AM 10-07-2022
I don't know if that Broncos team knows how to conduct a training camp and run practices.

Wilson took no preseason snaps and they go 2 games without knowing how to get game calls in.

If Eric Bieniemy brought Andy Reid training camp schedule and pace to Denver, and hired good coordinators and head coached the game and did not call plays, Denver could be 5-0 and nobody noticing any decline in Russell Wilson.

As much shit as the chief planet know nothings say about EB being the only Andy Reid OC that does not get a HC gig is EB's fault, there are examples every year of coaches that do not know how to run the show getting jobs.

If Hackett gets shitcanned, and EB is the hire, I might actually think the Chiefs winning streak over Donx since 2015 could end.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:52 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Interesting comments. His stats at Seattle were all-time elite, but he looks absolutely terrible out there.

damn, you know it's bad when kyle brant goes in on you :-)

I for one enjoy the Broncos misery
[Reply]
notorious 07:53 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
I don't know if that teams knows how to conduct a training camp and run practices.

Wilson took no preseason snaps and they go 2 games without knowing how to get game calls in.

If Eric Bieniemy brought Andy Reid training camp schedule and pace to Denver, and hired good coordinators and head coached the game and did not call plays, Denver could be 5-0 and nobody noticing any decline in Russell Wilson.

As much shit as the chief planet know nothings say about EB being the only Andy Reid OC that does not get a HC gig is EB's fault, there are examples every year of coaches that do not know how to run the show getting jobs.
New head coaches think they have some new, revolutionary approach to the game all the time.

It blows up in their face 99 times out of 100.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:56 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:

Fan equity is so hard to earn and so quickly dismissed by professional athletes.

And very few guys ever earn it back. And frankly, it lasts WELL beyond the end of your playing career.

For a lot of them I think it's pride - they're convinced they'll get the new fans to love them just as much as their old ones. Because none of them will ever come to grips with their career mortality - most of these guys are on the back sides of their careers when they make these moves.

Russell Wilson will retire from this game and not a single swinging dick on earth will care what happens to him afterwards. He's burned every bridge there is to burn and doesn't have the tools to build new ones.

I talked about it when Pujols left STL - he went to LA where they just don't give a shit what he did with the Cardinals. So he was starting from zero but with diminishing skills. It's often a really really bad career move.

Grass isn't always greener, lads...
[Reply]
jettio 07:57 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
New head coaches think they have some new, revolutionary approach to the game all the time.

It blows up in their face 99 times out of 100.
An inexperienced guy that tries to be a pal to everybody and does not pay attention to details of running an efficient schedule to get everyone prepared is a good interview , but not a good HC.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:03 AM 10-07-2022
Pete Carroll is a bell of a coach.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 66
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up