ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 172
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Bump 03:22 PM 02-17-2022
so this is just some more stellar "journalism" or what?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:22 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by :
Bieniemy called the entire game. While Reid can chime in at any point and toss out a call, Bieniemy had full play-calling authority via his contract.
EDITORS NOTES: Uhhhh...herp....derp what we really meant was, full play-calling authority via his contract EXCEPT when he doesn't have full authority via contract.

:-)

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Were ya'll high when ya'll wrote this shit?
[Reply]
TLO 03:23 PM 02-17-2022
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:23 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Hammock Parties was caught having sex with Brook Pryor. If someone quotes this then it must be true.
I read it on ChiefsPlanet....IT HAS TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:23 PM 02-17-2022
Who's Marty and do they post here?
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:23 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No thanks. I'd never take a punch just to get on TV.
But you will throw one from a keyboard and then hide behind your monitor.
Poor article, poorly written and with plenty of poor form.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:23 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
CP is now the only place you can read this story. PREPARE FOR THE ONSLAUGHT!
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:24 PM 02-17-2022
The only logical conclusion is that Marty's source is Eric Bienemy.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:26 PM 02-17-2022
I dunno...I think Marty may have really made a mess here. Since it can't be proven, but it's being picked up by bigger media sources...at some point the Chiefs are going to have to answer some of this shit. In order to have a united front and not look like they are coming apart at the seams, they will retain EB, right or wrong, because of the optics.

Nice job fellas. You can't print some unsubstantiated shit like this and expect it to just blow over...Whatever Marty's intention was, the result is an absolute mess and it's gonna possibly blow shit up in a big way. Sheesh.

Sometimes, you should probably just :-)...Unpublishing the article don't cut it...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:26 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The best part is the meltdown here. It’s like a jr high girls drama session.

This place never disappoints when it comes to vaginal drama.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:27 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I dunno...I think Marty may have really made a mess here. Since it can't be proven, but it's being picked up by bigger media sources...at some point the Chiefs are going to have to answer some of this shit. In order to have a united front and not look like they are coming apart at the seams, they will retain EB, right or wrong, because of the optics.

Nice job fellas. You can't print some unsubstantiated shit like this and expect it to just blow over...Whatever Marty's intention was, the result is an absolute mess and it's gonna possibly blow shit up in a big way. Sheesh.

Sometimes, you should probably just :-)...Unpublishing the article don't cut it...

How do you think we got the story in the first place?

The Chiefs wanted this out.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:27 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:

lol - that's not how it works.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:30 PM 02-17-2022
yep...bell won't unring

A) who wrote the Mahomes vs Bienemy story
B) why was the story deleted
C) anyone have a copy of the story?

— Jason McIntyre (@jasonrmcintyre) February 17, 2022

[Reply]
dirk digler 03:30 PM 02-17-2022
Nate Taylor is saying EB and Reid are meeting today
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:31 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

How do you think we got the story in the first place?

[Reply]
Page 52 of 172
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up