ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 54
« First < 2424849505152 5354 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM Yesterday
cannot wait to edit kareem's triumphant return...with the song that opens perfectly!

[Reply]
DRM08 01:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

I'm curious to see Kareem in goal line & short yardage situations. I'm also curious to see Kareem as both a receiver & blocker for Mahomes in the passing game.
[Reply]
notorious 01:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
cannot wait to edit kareem's triumphant return...with the song that opens perfectly!

[Reply]
dlphg9 02:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They'll send Steele down when everyone is back

Pacheco
Hunt
CEH
Perine
I don't think there is any way Steele gets put on the practice squad. For one, he'd be claimed. Also, he's clearly their 2nd favorite back on the team. Perine and Hunt aren't going to get more playing time than him and CEH isn't going to come back and get more snaps than Steele. Steele would have to play extremely bad to get bumped down the depth chart.

Steele got 62% of the snaps last week. No way they're doing that with a rookie if they think they have a better option.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I don't think there is any way Steele gets put on the practice squad. For one, he'd be claimed. Also, he's clearly their 2nd favorite back on the team. Perine and Hunt aren't going to get more playing time than him and CEH isn't going to come back and get more snaps than Steele. Steele would have to play extremely bad to get bumped down the depth chart.

Steele got 62% of the snaps last week. No way they're doing that with a rookie if they think they have a better option.
Exactly. He was literally the starter last week, not Perine.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I'm curious to see Kareem in goal line & short yardage situations. I'm also curious to see Kareem as both a receiver & blocker for Mahomes in the passing game.
What they need to do is put Mahomes under center and run it out of an I formation with Steele at the FB position and Pacheco/Hunt/Perine at HB. I can't believe we haven't seen that yet. Andy has to be saving that, because the mismatches he could get and plays he could run would make this team so much better in those situations.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:36 PM Yesterday
What they need to do is put Mahomes under center and run it out of an I formation with Steele at the FB position and Pacheco/Hunt/Perine at HB. I can't believe we haven't seen that yet. Andy has to be saving that, because the mismatches he could get and plays he could run would make this team so much better in those situations.
Jesus christ so much this...

I'm so tired of seeing these stupid ass formations.

Line up in I and take a look a defense to determine LEFT or RIGHT...
[Reply]
RunKC 04:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

We will be waiting for your new video with the LOTR Return of the King soundtrack playing in the background if this happens :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Jesus christ so much this...

I'm so tired of seeing these stupid ass formations.

Line up in I and take a look a defense to determine LEFT or RIGHT...
Yeah, if there's one thing Big Red struggles with, it's offensive football. It's too bad, really. Just think of all the **** we could have won.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Yeah, Steele ain't the odd man out. Perine, CEH, and Hunt all sort of full that same 3rd down back role.
Put CEH on practice squad
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, if there's one thing Big Red struggles with, it's offensive football. It's too bad, really. Just think of all the **** we could have won.
Yeah

He’s been nails in the red zone for the last three years for sure. Last year where would we have gotten if we hadn’t figured out our short yardage situations?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:43 PM Yesterday

We'll see how it goes, but my money says Hunt will be the starter by week 8 at the latest

He's just a far more experienced and savvy vet, his pass pro knowledge alone will put him over Steele once he's fully integrated back into the program IMO

As you said earlier, it'd be awesome to see Steele at FB leading the charge for Kareem out of power formations with two TE sets... thats how you mitigate LT woes
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We will be waiting for your new video with the LOTR Return of the King soundtrack playing in the background if this happens :-)
nah kareem's fan club is far too hip for that

we're rolling with beastie boys and return of the mack

and then there's this!!!

this is gonna FUN!!!!!!!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I'm curious to see him on that wheel route that he and Patrick crushed souls with. They were absolutely lethal running that for an all-too-brief snippet in history.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I'm curious to see him on that wheel route that he and Patrick crushed souls with. They were absolutely lethal running that for an all-too-brief snippet in history.
I don’t have any expectations for Kareem to be that kind of guy at this point of his career. But I would love to see him surprise everyone in a good way.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 54
« First < 2424849505152 5354 >
Up