ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 139
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
Mecca 07:39 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) We really need to go over it again? He wants to be a rapper. It's been noted and documented from back in his college days. He's pretty comfortable coming out and saying it as well. “Don’t kome over here kommenting on my music, and it ain’t got in to do with you! I been rappin almost 3 years now. You late! Football aint goin nowhere. Ima live my life however i want. Watever is said…i don’t kare!” Toney tweeted. “On god, football is some i do…it don’t make me who I am.”

Hell, he came out and said he didn't even watch football outside of required film study until a couple years ago. I just don't think the dude cares all that much about it outside of the fact he's naturally gifted at some aspects of it.
I don't think you have to love the game to be a good player..to some guys it's a job.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:39 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
So he wants to be a rapper? That disqualifies him from loving the game? No, but when scouts are making note of the fact you prioritize it over football there might be an issue

And before he was ever paid to be a professional athlete, he only watched film when it was required? No. He said any football. At all. I'd figured if he'd loved and enjoyed the game he'd at least watch it a bit just for fun. But nope,.not interested

He was a 20yr old ultra-athletic WR. Are you sure every successful college wideout is going out his way to put in tons of extra time watching film?Wut?

Chase opted out of the covid year entirely. I guess he clearly doesn't love the game either, right?Wut?
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:40 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He’s our idiot now!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:41 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think you have to love the game to be a good player..to some guys it's a job.
That's fine and dandy, but even as a job he wasn't taking it seriously enough with the Giants. Kind of why he's even available to pick up.
[Reply]
KCJake 07:42 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
My guess: our new punt returner
Nailed it
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:45 PM 10-27-2022
Why does Toney look like R Truth
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:46 PM 10-27-2022
If you have a high motor guy who loves the game, you don't have to worry about his dedication after he gets paid.

For guys that are just going to the office and collecting a paycheck...
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:47 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It is absolutely positively cringe-inducing when middle age white dudes complain about players "loving the game".

Who cares how much he "loves the game" if he produces. Suburban Dad wants players to maximize every yard at the cost of everything else in their life. If you aren't Michael Jordan what's the point of even having God given talent???
thanks
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:48 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I guessing Toney is saying as long as we won, that’s all that matters. But I can’t figure what he meant when he said “you want a dollar”. Unless he was asking the reporter if he needed to borrow a dollar to buy Toney’s latest CD, maybe Toney sells them from his locker after games?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:48 PM 10-27-2022
Wonder who told him to delete this tweet? Kind of muddies the waters further regarding what happened there. Giants just send him home and have him feign a hamstring injury? Or was he the one feigning injury?

That Joke Would’ve Been Funny If I Was Actually Hurt Still Lol…..Irrelevant people don’t get updates ����*♂️
[Reply]
Bowser 07:50 PM 10-27-2022
Like Derek Carr!

[Reply]
staylor26 07:51 PM 10-27-2022
Superturtle had a Brooke Pryor avy so long he became her

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:51 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
I guessing Toney is saying as long as we won, that’s all that matters. But I can’t figure what he meant when he said “you want a dollar”. Unless he was asking the reporter if he needed to borrow a dollar to buy Toney’s latest CD, maybe Toney sells them from his locker after games?
I think he’s saying he’s just happy they won and if they want to sit him on the bench and pay him money to watch, cool.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:53 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Superturtle had a Brooke Pryor avy so long he became her

:-) :-) :-)
You know not what you've done. But you will. Soon.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 PM 10-27-2022
I hope you're proud of yourself for what you've wrought on this wretched board, staylor
[Reply]
Page 51 of 139
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up