ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 125
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
JFC.

Seems perfectly fair to boot you both... for starting the bullshit and then not just the initial political bullshit response, but to keep going with it.

You're welcome back in 14 days though!
:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:13 AM 08-17-2022
Ok, now that they're gone, let's talk about them
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:15 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
JFC.

Seems perfectly fair to boot you both... for starting the bullshit and then not just the initial political bullshit response, but to keep going with it.

You're welcome back in 14 days though!

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:18 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
You, my good man, have earned a gold star. :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:19 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'm still on the Clyde train as well. :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:24 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
great hands

Lol, that's a solid route with solid hands but... the Marshall Faulk comparisons are quite funny. The excitement is warranted. He's gonna help us win games. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:33 AM 08-17-2022
The passing game stuff looks really promising. I think as soon as he starts gaining the trust of the coaches in blitz pickups and blocking, he's ready to start being the primary "do everything" back.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:36 AM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I'm still on the Clyde train as well. :-)
I jumped the fuck off before last year. I thought he had vision, but so far 3 years later I've never seen him cutback to the wide open hole once.

He just runs into the back of his O-Line.... Which is how he get his 5/6 yard runs sometimes... It because the defense cant find him.

MEANWHILE

there is a hole the size of Texas just to the left or right.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:28 PM 08-17-2022
I jumped the **** off before last year. I thought he had vision, but so far 3 years later I've never seen him cutback to the wide open hole once.

He just runs into the back of his O-Line.... Which is how he get his 5/6 yard runs sometimes... It because the defense cant find him.

MEANWHILE

You're right about that, I agree. It's wild to see it because in college it appeared he had excellent vision. I'm still clinging on to hope that CEH hasn't found his groove yet.

When bringing up Clyde in this manner I always like to point out Priest Holmes was 28 years old when he came to the Chiefs and only had 1,000 yards rushing once in prior seasons. Clyde has flashed his elite potential, making guys miss and finishing runs. But he's shown more average play than he has elite. So when does he put it all together? That's the question I have.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:36 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
You're right about that, I agree. It's wild to see it because in college it appeared he had excellent vision. I'm still clinging on to hope that CEH hasn't found his groove yet.

When bringing up Clyde in this manner I always like to point out Priest Holmes was 28 years old when he came to the Chiefs and only had 1,000 yards rushing once in prior seasons. Clyde has flashed his elite potential, making guys miss and finishing runs. But he's shown more average play than he has elite. So when does he put it all together? That's the question I have.
Priest was breaking long runs and was extremely successful in Baltimore. Clyde hasn't had one run longer than 31 yds. Darrel Williams career long is longer than CEH. CEH has no burst or speed. He's just there. 100% JAG.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:52 PM 08-17-2022

MEANWHILE

Exactly. That’s obvious yards not gained. Happens way too often.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:55 PM 08-17-2022
His OC going in front of the press today to praise him ain’t going to stop the hype train.
[Reply]
Strongside 09:59 PM 08-17-2022
Also, I love Priest as much as anyone and the guy was a machine, but a corpse would have run for 500 behind that line.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:05 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
His OC going in front of the press today to praise him ain’t going to stop the hype train.
I keep saying it, if this coaching staff is praising a rookie, then we got something fellas.

This kid is going to be our number 2 back to start out and very quickly take the starting role.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:38 AM 08-18-2022

Isiah Pacheco has impressed Eric Bieniemy with his work ethic and toughness, but the #Chiefs OC says the rookie still has some things to learn. https://t.co/sj0bCP51cr

— Chiefs Wire (@TheChiefsWire) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
Page 50 of 125
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up