ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 97
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:59 AM 03-21-2022
Chiefs Sign Wide Receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster
Originally Posted by Brett Veach:
"We're fired up to add JuJu to this offense," General Manager Brett Veach said. "He's a dynamic athlete and a proven play-maker in this league. He'll be an added threat to our offense, and I know our guys are excited to have him here. I'd like to thank his agent, Chafie Fields, and his team, as well as my staff for helping get this deal done. JuJu will be a great fit here in Chiefs Kingdom."
Originally Posted by Andy Reid:
"My hats off to Brett Veach and his staff for working to get JuJu on board with us," Head Coach Andy Reid said. "He's a tremendous competitor, has a lot of passion for the game and a lot of talent to go with it. He'll be another weapon for our offense. We're happy to have him here in Kansas City."

[Reply]
UK_Chief 06:03 AM 03-21-2022
Will we get good Juju or Bad Juju?

(Probably Q but IDGAF)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:14 AM 03-21-2022
Some CP Posters:

"What a real piece of shit. He isn't even worthy of sucking the sweat out of Byron Pringle's thong. Fuck him."
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:19 AM 03-21-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
A third this year and a conditional 3rd or 4th next year seems very doable. I might target christian Watson if he fell low enough into the 2nd
No team in the league is giving up those draft picks for Mecole Hardman. And I say that as a guy that likes him.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:19 AM 03-21-2022
KC got him at a good 'prove it' price for his next contract... JJ probably fancies himself as a low end #1 or high #2 WR. I think he's a solid mid #2 or high #3 WR with his second season being an anomaly.

However, for an offense like KC - he is a perfect fit and should do well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:23 AM 03-21-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
No team in the league is giving up those draft picks for Mecole Hardman. And I say that as a guy that likes him.
Yep.

Mecole Hardman has virtually no trade value.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 07:42 AM 03-21-2022
I like Hardman more than you guys apparently. Don't want to see him go but this WR room is crowded and he wants more. He's young and there's no way that 32 teams would be unwilling to bet on his talent. Two thirds might be ambitious.....but maybe it isnt........
[Reply]
Hoover 07:45 AM 03-21-2022
I like Hardman too, and it would be stupid to trade him. Dude found his role in the offense last year.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:48 AM 03-21-2022
The best thing about this is that they can just use Hardman the way he's effective and not have to worry about getting MORE from him.

I do wonder if perhaps they will switch things up a bit offensively, with Hardman running more of the deep routes, Hill running more of the intermediate routes that require speed cuts to beat the 2-high shell, and Juju joining Kelce working the shorter stuff.

Obviously, they have to vary the type of routes each guy runs, but I think this will free up Hill to do more things.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 07:59 AM 03-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I like Hardman too, and it would be stupid to trade him. Dude found his role in the offense last year.
And then they signed another quality WR. If we draft one next month there's no way he's on the team next year.

I been looking at recent wr transaction history and getting anything for him does seem unlikely anyway. I just hate seeing young talent walk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:13 AM 03-21-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yeah, I think even my idea of a 3rd is a bit of a reach. He only has 1 year left on his deal.

If I'm willing to move him for a pick I could use on Austin, I suspect most teams would rather just take Austin.

That's the value I'd put on him if I'm the Chiefs - but I think you're right, it's more than you'd get for him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03-21-2022, 08:20 AM
This message has been deleted by DJ's left nut. Reason: dupe
DJ's left nut 08:20 AM 03-21-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Some CP Posters:

"What a real piece of shit. He isn't even worthy of sucking the sweat out of Byron Pringle's thong. Fuck him."
Other CP Posters:

Waynes World Wayne Never Learned To Read GIFfrom Waynes World GIFs

[Reply]
scho63 08:21 AM 03-21-2022
IsIs JuJu herehere yetyet?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:22 AM 03-21-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
IsIs JuJu herehere yetyet?

via GIFER

[Reply]
philfree 08:27 AM 03-21-2022
Hardman is in a contract year so he has every reason to up his game. JUJU on a 1 year deal has every reason to ball out. I think that's a great situation to have with young talented guys looking for a big contract net year. So don't trade Hardman just let him earn a big payday and the Chiefs benefit.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 97
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up