Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 06:49 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Q Joe is the definition of a front running fan.

I’ll say this… my kids are 20, 18 and 15. I’m quite confident that I have not watched a full season of games real time in 20 years.

If the team is pure dog shit to watch and we know they’re going nowhere, I will pass on an opportunity to watch if it means I get that time with family.

Front running is what Knowmo Joe does….
You and maybe 1 or 2 other Cheating Donx fans here are the exception. Most are in fact front running Knowmo desciples. They proved it convincingly.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:37 AM 03-11-2022
Q Joe is the definition of a front running fan.

I’ll say this… my kids are 20, 18 and 15. I’m quite confident that I have not watched a full season of games real time in 20 years.

If the team is pure dog shit to watch and we know they’re going nowhere, I will pass on an opportunity to watch if it means I get that time with family.

Front running is what Knowmo Joe does….
Life is short. I'm not going to sit there and watch a dog s*** team either
[Reply]
TEX 10:22 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Life is short. I'm not going to sit there and watch a dog s*** team either
Exhibit B. True fans! :-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:24 AM 03-11-2022
Another way to look at this trade is the Chiefs will "potentially" draft 4 higher quality prospects in the next couple of years which gives us a significant advantage. We draft higher than the Broncos in the first two rounds for the next couple of years.
By then, Broncos will have to pay Russ $40+ million per season in an extension to a player going into his decline.
The Broncos window is now yet they lack the O Line and D Line to compete with the very elite in the AFC.
They would need to hit a grandslam in this year's draft to really be in contention.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:26 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exhibit B. True fans! :-)
If someone is willing to make time and go watch all the games, more power to them. I don't pay for NFL Ticket, so if it's not on TV or I cannot watch on mobile... I'll miss it. That's been the story for 20 years.

If someone just tunes out and stops following until the team is good again, yeah you can say whatever you like.
[Reply]
TEX 11:00 AM 03-11-2022
If someone is willing to make time and go watch all the games, more power to them. I don't pay for NFL Ticket, so if it's not on TV or I cannot watch on mobile... I'll miss it. That's been the story for 20 years.

If someone just tunes out and stops following until the team is good again, yeah you can say whatever you like.
And that is exactly what I'm saying... So many front running Bronco "true fans" on this site. All should be banned for a period of time, for bailing when things got tough. Knowmo should be banned several times for bailing every October for the past 5 or 6 years.
[Reply]
irafreak 11:07 AM 03-11-2022

Sports are entertainment. Who cares why we watch or when we watch. You want to consider yourself a superfan for watching every game start to finish...fine. That's what you enjoy.
[Reply]
manchambo 06:46 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Another way to look at this trade is the Chiefs will "potentially" draft 4 higher quality prospects in the next couple of years which gives us a significant advantage. We draft higher than the Broncos in the first two rounds for the next couple of years.
By then, Broncos will have to pay Russ $40+ million per season in an extension to a player going into his decline.
The Broncos window is now yet they lack the O Line and D Line to compete with the very elite in the AFC.
They would need to hit a grandslam in this year's draft to really be in contention.
There’s no doubt that it’s much better to hit a grand slam on a relatively late pick to get the best QB in the league.

You are leaving out free agents—when Manning came, Denver was able to add a few very good free agents—e.g. Demarcus Ware. Denver’s odds of signing Von Miller, for example, went from zero to might happen with the addition of Russell.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:12 PM 03-11-2022
I’ve been away from the board a few days so I haven’t read the entire thread but I see a lot of overreacting on both sides. Denver is a better team with Wilson. Are they the best team in the AFC West or even the AFC period? GTFO with that.

Bucky Brooks gets it.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:30 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I’ve been away from the board a few days so I haven’t read the entire thread but I see a lot of overreacting on both sides. Denver is a better team with Wilson. Are they the best team in the AFC West or even the AFC period? GTFO with that.

Bucky Brooks gets it.
My thoughts exactly… definitely an upgrade for Denver and it puts them into the playoff hunt. But the AFC is absolutely loaded with talented teams and young stud QBs. Russ is going to have to play out of his mind to best teams like the Chiefs, Bills, Bengals, and Chargers and become a true title contender, and I just don’t see that happening.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:47 PM 03-24-2022
Russ leading them from dumpster fire to stadium fire

Fire breaks out at Denver Broncos' stadium, Empower Field at Mile High
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:51 PM 03-24-2022
Elway roasting wieners?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:19 PM 10-06-2022
This thread is neat.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:20 PM 10-06-2022
In honor of SNR:

***Russell Wilson Fucking Sucks***
[Reply]
staylor26 10:22 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This thread is neat.
Yea, just a quick look at the first few pages, and me and you both tried to tell em...
[Reply]
Page 50 of 66
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up