ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:52 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Because….and prepare yourself….

Burrow has never lost a playoff game and Mahomes has.
Is the media really this stupid? Is everyone just on script for the hype of the game?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:54 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Surely this is not legit? Texas is all-in on Mahomes. Plus, the map looks...amateurish.
Don't drink the bong water brah
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 11:56 AM 01-29-2022
I think the previously shared map was created as a Bengals fan's wet-dream. While hardly scientific, this is at least based on something and seems to indicate differently.

We found America’s rooting interests for the Conference Championships by rummaging through over 100,000 tweets.

Here are the results: pic.twitter.com/lAYRz3yGYg

— BetOnline.ag (@betonline_ag) January 27, 2022

[Reply]
Why Not? 12:00 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Is the media really this stupid? Is everyone just on script for the hype of the game?
A lot of it is coming from young or no name media members rushing to "hot take" one up themselves. The older, established guys (Wilbon, Kornheiser, Russo, Prisco, etc) are mostly all taking the Chiefs and don't even necessarily see a path to a close game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:00 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Since 1999 was 23 years ago, and it "feels like yesterday" to you, why don't you give me all the upstarts that went to the Super Bowl on what is essentially their first playoff run....

Because I would say that you are trying to argue my point, when in fact, you're actually making my point.

If one/two/three upstart teams have made it in 23 some odd years, then that doesn't bode well for the Bengals if history serves.....

But I digress: history doesn't mean jack squat on a "per game" basis, but the Bengals are running into arguably the most playoff tested team in the last 10 years, in the loudest stadium on Earth, with a crap Offensive Line to boot, and a solid but unspectacular defense, and a team that knows how to handle duress and finds ways to win.

P.S. I'm 48 years old, and remember the 1999 Rams very well thank you.....

I'm 46 and not arguing at all
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:04 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:

They hate us cause they ain't us.
That is Knowmo's map after aquiring Rodgers. They changed the blue in the B to black.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 PM 01-29-2022
Surely this is not legit? Texas is all-in on Mahomes. Plus, the map looks...amateurish.
It's probably not real but if you spend 5 minutes watching TV or on social media it's pretty obvious the Chiefs aren't very well liked.
[Reply]
eDave 12:18 PM 01-29-2022
It's not. It's a joke portraying how it feels like it is.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:19 PM 01-29-2022
It's probably not real but if you spend 5 minutes watching TV or on social media it's pretty obvious the Chiefs aren't very well liked.
Which is very hard to fathom, who's more likable than Mahomes and Reid?

Oh wells, let the haters eat chocolate cake
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:21 PM 01-29-2022
I had to meet with a customer this morning. As soon as he saw my Chiefs sweatshirt and hat, he got an attitude with me and said " well this isn't going to go well, I hate the fucking Chiefs". Come to find out, he's a faider fan. I told him I'd be angry too if I cheered for that crappy franchise.

Still got the job though :-)
[Reply]
hoosierbengal 12:22 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Bungholes D Line is depleted. Ogunjobi is out and possibly Tupou. That leaves Hendrickson as their only weapon and he would be lined against OB. Expected Mahomes to be comfortable in the pocket and smoke that below average secondary.
And another one likely out. Cam Sample is now doubtful. Looks like the Bengals DL is taking another hit.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:24 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

If I ever talk about it I get responses like..

Tyreek is a shithead, everyone associated with Mahomes besides the man himself is a shithead, the franchise has negative moral compass… is that a start?

Or it turns into that Mahomes is the golden boy and fuck dynasties etc.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:25 PM 01-29-2022

[Reply]
hoosierbengal 12:27 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

I have always liked Reid. I thought the Chiefs were smart to get him after his run in Philly. Mahomes has been nothing short of amazing in his short career and seems to have a great attitude. A lot of people have a natural tendency to root for the underdog so I think that is all it is. I am sure a lot of Patriots fans felt the same about the Chiefs and Mahomes when this current run started.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:28 PM 01-29-2022
No worries. KC will beat Cincinnati and go to the SB where they will again be picked to lose. Perhaps some moron will put Stafford or Jimmy G ahead of him. Basically the usual.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Up