ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 63
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
wazu 07:30 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The next Russel Wilson IMO
So borderline Hall of Famer?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:33 PM 08-12-2024

Eh, I don't know. But he has an arm, that's certain. And he's athletic enough. Everything for him in terms of his success is going to be in his head, imo. Either he can play at the NFL level, or he can't. But physically he's got what it takes.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:36 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
So borderline Hall of Famer?
Probably. He'll be a good player. Just a weirdo. Like Wilson.
[Reply]
wazu 07:41 PM 08-12-2024
Probably. He'll be a good player. Just a weirdo. Like Wilson.
This is pretty much where I'm at.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:47 PM 08-12-2024
Some still grow weak in the knees about Justin Herbert. Give it some time
[Reply]
New World Order 09:14 PM 08-12-2024
Chicago would take that
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:18 PM 08-12-2024
Caleb is probably the best QB prospect CHI has ever had. Just from a physical attribute standpoint, he has to be? CHI hasn't had a decent QB for how long? Crazy how bad they've been about picking QBs.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:19 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
One is white and I AM homosexual.

He hates the white one and identifies with ME.
:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 10:02 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Caleb is probably the best QB prospect CHI has ever had. Just from a physical attribute standpoint, he has to be? CHI hasn't had a decent QB for how long? Crazy how bad they've been about picking QBs.
Justin Fields is very talented from a physical standpoint.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:31 PM 08-12-2024
I think this is the result of gayness + NIL wealth. LOL.

Never before has a NFL player come into the league worth 10m from NIL... so his IDGAF attitude + his closet :-) NTTIATWWT... creates this guy.

But, he's working with TB12, so he could be very good. Hard to say what this guy is made of.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:24 PM 08-12-2024
Cuntler was probably better. He had a lot more size, every bit of good an arm and had success in the NFL before McDouche ran him off because Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbag gonna fuck their Brothers.

Unfortunately he took his inability to produce insulin to Chicago.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:50 AM 08-13-2024
I don't think this guy is going to bust. Maybe he won't be the elite of the elite, but I just doubt he's going to crash and burn in Year 1.
I really like what Poles has done the last few years to the Chicago roster.

He is not stepping into a Carolina Panthers situation. Lots of talent on the Bears roster has been added.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 PM 08-15-2024
Watching Hard Knocks.

Man - every time, and I mean every time - I heard Nick Saban talk I am just impressed as hell by that guy.

And I don't know if it's just his general countenance, but when he says this stuff, it doesn't sound like your typical coach speak bullshit.

It sounds sincere. It sounds, for lack of a better word, wise. Have Josh McDaniels say the same thing and it's going to sound fake as can be. But when it's Saban it just sounds profound.

The more I hear from him, the more I understand the success he's had.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:36 PM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Watching Hard Knocks.

Man - every time, and I mean every time - I heard Nick Saban talk I am just impressed as hell by that guy.

And I don't know if it's just his general countenance, but when he says this stuff, it doesn't sound like your typical coach speak bullshit.

It sounds sincere. It sounds, for lack of a better word, wise. Have Josh McDaniels say the same thing and it's going to sound fake as can be. But when it's Saban it just sounds profound.

The more I hear from him, the more I understand the success he's had.
The man put Bear Bryant as second best in Alabama for a reason. Pinkel kind of has the same talking style as Saban. Must be a Don James tree thing.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:42 PM 08-15-2024
He’s going to be entertaining to watch I know that. I don’t really have a rooting interest in wanting him to succeed but for no particular reason I find myself hoping he does well. Maybe if nothing else just to have another good QB in the mostly QB barren NFC.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 63
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up