Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram signs with Dolphins
Rainbarrel 03:53 PM 05-15-2022
His motivation was moolah
[Reply]
poolboy 03:54 PM 05-15-2022
we need one more scary guy
[Reply]
Bump 03:57 PM 05-15-2022
ya grab Clowney or something ffs but at least we might get a comp pick now right?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:59 PM 05-15-2022
That's rough, MIA did this just to sock it to us.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:59 PM 05-15-2022
Spags is going to create pressure from every level. Would have been great to get Melvin, but I am sure we have a Plan B ready.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:00 PM 05-15-2022
Hit the road you piece of shit!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:04 PM 05-15-2022
Veach has to have a back up plan. I understand Veach didn't want to pay close to Ogbah money for Ingram. That's a big loss though.
[Reply]
wazu 04:08 PM 05-15-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Veach has to have a back up plan. I understand Veach didn't want to pay close to Ogbah money for Ingram. That's a big loss though.
I don’t think there is a backup plan. We’re done with this for the year. The whole tender/tag thing was just for a free pick. My guess is any plan that exists is more focused on 2023 and beyond. Maybe work some extensions, etc.
[Reply]
TRR 04:27 PM 05-15-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
I don’t think there is a backup plan. We’re done with this for the year. The whole tender/tag thing was just for a free pick. My guess is any plan that exists is more focused on 2023 and beyond. Maybe work some extensions, etc.
Not a chance. Veach will bring in a veteran DE before camp. Could be via trade, or a Clowney, or even depth like Alex Okafor. But Veach doesn’t roll with this lineup for long.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:50 PM 05-15-2022
Originally Posted by TRR:
Not a chance. Veach will bring in a veteran DE before camp. Could be via trade, or a Clowney, or even depth like Alex Okafor. But Veach doesn’t roll with this lineup for long.
No more Okafor, please! Always hurt and no pressure!
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:05 PM 05-15-2022
Eh, training camp hasn’t even started.

I’m pretty sure Veach isn’t done on the DL, whether FA, trades or camp cut pickups.

I doubt Veach ever sits back in his recliner, puts his feet up and says “I Done”.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:08 PM 05-15-2022
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Eh, training camp hasn’t even started.

I’m pretty sure Veach isn’t done on the DL, whether FA, trades or camp cut pickups.

I doubt Veach ever sits back in his recliner, puts his feet up and says “I Done”.
True, and I feel the same. The unfortunate thing is the only way to significantly improve at the position now is a trade. There isn't much at all in FA other than depth...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:20 PM 05-15-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
True, and I feel the same. The unfortunate thing is the only way to significantly improve at the position now is a trade. There isn't much at all in FA other than depth...
Clowney, JPP or Dunlap wouldn't be an upgrade? Smh.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:18 PM 05-15-2022
Holy shit you’re clueless.

When has Veach ever stopped trying to make improvements to the roster?

They literally traded for Ingram during the middle of the season.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:09 PM 05-15-2022
That's rough, MIA did this just to sock it to us.
Oh no how will Veach replace 1.5 sacks!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up