ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Odds for who is coaching next:
Direckshun 11:16 AM 01-12-2022
9 head coaching positions are open now that Payton is moving on from the Saints! Holy cow. Here's who bettors are currently guessing are what coaches end up where.

I'll try to update the OP as more information comes in.

==============

Doug Pederson and Eric Bienemy are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Vikings.

The Vikings have chosen Kevin O’Connell.

==============

Dennis Allen is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Saints (Bienemy is 2nd).

The Saints have chosen Dennis Allen.

==============

Doug Pederson is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Giants (Bienemy is 4th):

The Giants have chosen Brian Daboll.

==============

Rich Bisaccia is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Raiders (Bienemy is 4th):

The Raiders have chosen Josh McDaniels.

=============

Kellen Moore and Nathaniel Hackett are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Broncos (Bienemy is 4th):

The Broncos have chosen Nathaniel Hackett.

==============

Nathaniel Hackett is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Jaguars (Bienemy comes in 5th):

The Jaguars have chosen Doug Peterson.

==============

Brian Daboll is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Dolphins (Bienemy comes in 7th):

The Dolphins have chosen Mike McDaniel.

==============

Brian Flores is currently the betting favorite to be the next coach of the Bears (Bienemy is 9th):

The Bears have chosen Matt Eberflus.

==============

Jerod Mayo and Brian Flores are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Texans (Bienemy is 10th):

The Texans have chosen Lovie Smith.

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:44 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
You can never know what goes on behind closed doors but the development of Josh Allen has been near-miraculous, and that's directly Daboll's responsibility.

He should legit be a HC hire this cycle.
IIRC, Allen worked with some QB guru to focus on his feet and throwing platform, which ended up making him a much more accurate passer. I could be wrong and misremembering, but I don't think Daboll had much to do with Allen's emergence.

That doesn't mean Daboll doesn't deserve a shot at a job, of course.
[Reply]
Direckshun 05:33 PM 01-26-2022
Betting lines are in for the Saints today, and Bienemy is #2.

Their DC, Dennis Allen, is #1.

OP updated.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:48 PM 01-26-2022
Leftwich will be the Jags HC
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:10 PM 01-26-2022
According to DraftKings, Brian Flores has joined Jerod Mayo as co-betting favorites for the Texans.
I know this is a pipe dream, but I would love for Flores to join our staff as a high paid "defensive consultant" and I wish Reid would have called him the day his firing was announced.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:12 PM 01-26-2022
Mike McCarthy just got fired. Another opening for Jones puppet yes man.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:41 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Mike McCarthy just got fired. Another opening for Jones puppet yes man.
Not yet he hasn't.
[Reply]
srvy 12:00 AM 01-27-2022
Hmmmm Sean Payton resigns and kinda says he is retired. I smell Jer Jones working on hiring him in Dallas to become Head Coach.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:43 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I know this is a pipe dream, but I would love for Flores to join our staff as a high paid "defensive consultant" and I wish Reid would have called him the day his firing was announced.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Odds are that Flores and Deshaun Watson are a package deal this offseason.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:25 AM 01-27-2022
There doesn't seem to be very good coaching candidates and there's like 9 openings. Most of these teams will be hiring again in 3 years
[Reply]
Lzen 08:30 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by :
Kellen Moore and Nathaniel Hackett are both currently the betting favorites to be the next coach of the Broncos (Bienemy is 4th):

per DraftKings
Isn't Kellen Moore the guy who called a QB draw with no timeouts and only 14 seconds (or something like that)? Yeah, that sounds like a real winner? :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:31 AM 01-27-2022
So things aren't looking too good for EB again this year. Wasn't he supposedly the leading candidate for a college tean awhile back?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:13 AM 01-27-2022
Odds are that Flores and Deshaun Watson are a package deal this offseason.
That rumor has already been squashed.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:18 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
So things aren't looking too good for EB again this year. Wasn't he supposedly the leading candidate for a college tean awhile back?
I thought once Ryan Poles went to Chicago as the GM, EB would be a no brainer. If he can't get hired there I will be somewhat surprised if he gets a hc opportunity.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Man, no wonder he can't get a job.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:23 AM 01-27-2022
Why is Bieniemy having so much trouble getting hired?

Seems if your team sucks you can at least get fans excited with "We're bringing the Chiefs OC in" even if having Mahomes makes an OC job a lot easier
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up