ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Thornhill played 11 snaps last night
morphius 09:51 AM 09-21-2021
As much as I want to like Dirty Dan for the few good plays he does make, him and Neiman just aren't cutting it out there. Thornhill just isn't what we saw his rookie year, I don't know if it is the DC or him.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:59 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
As much as I want to like Dirty Dan for the few good plays he does make, him and Neiman just aren't cutting it out there. Thornhill just isn't what we saw his rookie year, I don't know if it is the DC or him.
Neiman/Dirty Dan def need to be 3rd string.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:51 AM 09-21-2021
Sorenson is 99% absolute garbage, 1% great plays. I couldn't believe how shitty he was on Sunday. The worst safety performance I've ever seen in the NFL. Get him the fuck out of the starting lineup.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:46 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Sorenson is 99% absolute garbage, 1% great plays. I couldn't believe how shitty he was on Sunday. The worst safety performance I've ever seen in the NFL. Get him the **** out of the starting lineup.
Worse than Kendrick Lewis against the Colts in 2013-2014?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:49 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Worse than Kendrick Lewis against the Colts in 2013-2014?
I had blocked that from my memory, thanks a lot.

Ok, so Sorenson's performance was the second worst I've ever seen.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:18 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I had blocked that from my memory, thanks a lot.

Ok, so Sorenson's performance was the second worst I've ever seen.
We just going to ignore Mike Brown vs Miles Austin?
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:13 AM 09-21-2021
Thornhill a 2nd round pick can't beat out Dan fucking Sorenson?

Yikes.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:48 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Thornhill a 2nd round pick can't beat out Dan fucking Sorenson?

Yikes.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
It’s not on Thornhill.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:21 PM 09-21-2021
It has to be a Reid thing. Same fucking thing with Parker and Scandrick and Terrance Smith playing over the younger talent in 2018.
[Reply]
-King- 12:24 PM 09-21-2021
I'm already looking forward to the rest of the season as Neiman gets more snaps than Gay as they try to "work him back from injury".
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:51 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'm already looking forward to the rest of the season as Neiman gets more snaps than Gay as they try to "work him back from injury".
This has triggered me more than you will ever know, I know its true. But my god I hate it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:50 PM 09-21-2021
Juan & Juan = 11.

Coincidence? I think not.
[Reply]
oldman 03:59 PM 09-21-2021
It's the same BS we hear after every disappointing outing. Why not Thornhill over Sorenson, Gay (after his return from injury) over Neiman, Pringle/Kemp/Fountian/WR of the week over DRob? The answer is until one of those guys step up and TAKE the job away from the incumbent, we'll continue to see the same guys starting. Put the onus on the have-not rather than the have or coaching staff.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:08 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
It's the same BS we hear after every disappointing outing. Why not Thornhill over Sorenson, Gay (after his return from injury) over Neiman, Pringle/Kemp/Fountian/WR of the week over DRob? The answer is until one of those guys step up and TAKE the job away from the incumbent, we'll continue to see the same guys starting. Put the onus on the have-not rather than the have or coaching staff.
Sorensen would have to like kill someone to lose playing time.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:09 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
Lucas and Ward were clear upgrades over Parker and Scandrick in 2018 yet we still kept trotting their bum asses out there until that stretch where we lost a couple straight and were forced into change.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up