ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>What will you be watching for in the first preseason game tomorrow?
Bearcat 04:04 PM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Deciding if it's ok if I crack a beer for 10 a.m. kickoff for my time zone.
I did, no fucks given.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:15 PM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I did, no fucks given.
Nice!

I had to do some pro bono speech therapy services for a family member who had a stroke. I didn't get home until noon today so I didn't have to feel inadequate about drinking before noon!
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:04 PM 08-12-2022
Andy Reid vanilla.
Patrick Mahomes on the sideline.
Rick Burkholder bored.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:17 PM 08-12-2022
My standard football game watching thoughts:

1. Root for my favorite team which is the Chuefs
B: Root for other pro teams to beat the organizations I prefer the least which are the teams in the same division as the Chuefs
C through 6: Root for the Chuefs in uncontrollable fashion which occasionally results in neighbor issues
7. Go Chuefs
First Amendment: Get myself another cold beer
9. Watch the postgame show talking about how the Chuefs are better than all the other teams
The next day: Discuss on ChiefsPlanet.com (My preferred football discussion platform) about how the Chuefs kicked the everloving shit out of the irrelevant team we just destroyed
10. I like the Chuefs
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:18 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
My standard football game watching thoughts:

1. Root for my favorite team which is the Chuefs
B: Root for other pro teams to beat the organizations I prefer the least which are the teams in the same division as the Chuefs
C through 6: Root for the Chuefs in uncomfortable fashion
7. Go Chuefs
First Amendment: Get myself another cold beer
9. Watch the postgame show taking about how the Chuefs are better than all the other teams
The next day: Discuss on ChiefsPlanet.com (My preferred football discussion platform) about how the Chuefs kicked the everloving shit out of the irrelevant team we just destroyed
10. I like the Chuefs
Okay now this is a great post!!!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:34 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Okay now this is a great post!!!
I am so flattered! Thank you for everything you are and what you do!
[Reply]
Inspector 09:23 PM 08-12-2022
I'm anxious to see how our new Tyreek replacement works out. Man, that trade broke my heart, I really loved seeing the cheetah get in the open field and take off.

Plus, looking forward to seeing Patrick hoist the Lombardi again. That can be addicting.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:34 PM 08-12-2022
Rule Zero Don’t Fuck with Chuefs
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:59 PM 08-12-2022
I didn't even know they were playing tomorrow, I guess thay makes sense of all the FF text messages I've been getting.

Don't start gambling kids, it's nothing but bad luck
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:08 PM 08-13-2022
Skyy and Pacheco getting a few snaps with the 1s.

How the new guys do on defense, in particular McDuffie, Karlaftis, Chenal, and Cook.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up