ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tamba drops a deuce on Alex Smith
Gary Cooper 08:49 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I disagree with Smith being replaced at the right time.

He absolutely, 100% played one half of football too much for the Chiefs. His ass should have been benched at halftime of the playoff game.
We were leading like 21-3 at halftime of the playoff game.

You must be thinking of a different season.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:51 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:

Think he’s talking about the Steeler game in Alex’s last year.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:52 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Think he’s talking about the Steeler game in Alex’s last year.
But that wasn't Alex's last year. The Steelers game was the 2016-2017 season. Mahomes wasn't around yet.

Alex's last playoff game was against the Titans in 2017-2018.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:26 AM 05-12-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:

I was just jumping the gun with saying he should have started at halftime.

I believe Kelce went out with a concussion, and the offense couldn't do anything in the second half.

I believe if Mahomes plays in the second half, we score at least, AT LEAST, a FG and we don't lose by 1 point.

But, yeah, let's say Smith should not have played the entire second half.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:50 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I disagree with Smith being replaced at the right time.

He absolutely, 100% played one half of football too much for the Chiefs. His ass should have been benched at halftime of the playoff game.
That is completely true.

He had thrown in the towel, and the second half would have been the perfect time to unleash Mahomes. It may have made the story even better than it ended up, it may have made him a legend at a different level than we are even seeing.

But he also could have shit all over himself and ruined his confidence for life. People don’t understand how complex this shit is. There’s no right answer, and I’m not going to look back and care, because we’re now the premier organization in pro sports, so I’m pretty damn happy.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:43 PM 05-11-2024

Best play of Alex Smiths career, too bad he waited until down 21-6 to pull it off!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:05 PM 05-11-2024
One last Alex smith argument to rule them all.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:16 PM 05-11-2024
Threw a Super Bowl away because of that shithead
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:24 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Threw a Super Bowl away because of that shithead
That 17' team wasn't going to win a super bowl :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:28 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That 17' team wasn't going to win a super bowl :-)
You are insane.

They went 10-6 and Alex Smith and was an MVP candidate. He had a 105 QB rating. Mahomes would have went scorched earth. Prime Kelce, Reek and Kareem Hunt before he kicked bitches.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:30 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You are insane.

They went 10-6 and Alex Smith almost won MVP. He had a 105 QB rating. Mahomes would have went scorched earth. Kelce, Reek and Kareem Hunt before he kicked bitches.
The offense fell off a cliff midway through the season. Peters checked out and the ghost of Darelle Revis at the other CB. Kelce suffered another concussion in the Titans game and Jones got banged up. They didn't weren't winning shit that year
[Reply]
BWillie 09:52 PM 05-11-2024
The offense fell off a cliff midway through the season. Peters checked out and the ghost of Darelle Revis at the other CB. Kelce suffered another concussion in the Titans game and Jones got banged up. They didn't weren't winning shit that year
You must not believe that Patrick Mahomes is at minimum the 2nd best QB that has ever lived.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:42 AM 05-12-2024
Yes it did.

Thanks Alex!
[Reply]
poolboy 09:40 PM 05-11-2024
Tamba must be back on the chaw
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:52 PM 05-11-2024
I bet tamba had a hawg
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up