ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**Sunday April 14th Royals@Mets GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 02:46 PM 04-14-2024
Oh Maikel…. An 0fer for the series. Yuck.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:48 PM 04-14-2024
There is life!
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 02:49 PM 04-14-2024
Vinnie!

Man, this one hurts. Fucking Mets.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:50 PM 04-14-2024
Fuck!! We had that one too, bullpen is an issue
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:48 PM 04-14-2024
LFGM!

Big series win!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
LFGM!

Big series win!
Sorry, guys. I was born and bred a Mets fan and fell into the Chiefs in the early 90s after that. I was there in person to support the Royals - primarily through my love of the Chiefs - through their WS run against the Giants but then the next year experienced the heartache and defeat firsthand once again on the other side.

It's embarrassing being a Mets fan right now and if you think I'm genuinely proud of our payroll beating your payroll, well... None of that is reality.

I think it's awesome how the Royals have played this season and I hope they're really able to give the city something to be excited about.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:15 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Sorry, guys. I was born and bred a Mets fan and fell into the Chiefs in the early 90s after that. I was there in person to support the Royals - primarily through my love of the Chiefs - through their WS run against the Giants but then the next year experienced the heartache and defeat firsthand once again on the other side.

It's embarrassing being a Mets fan right now and if you think I'm genuinely proud of our payroll beating your payroll, well... None of that is reality.

I think it's awesome how the Royals have played this season and I hope they're really able to give the city something to be excited about.
Fair enough. As a kid, growing up in Hawaii, I loved the Mets because of Sid Fernandez. '86 was awesome! As I grew up and he left, I shed them and became somewhat of a "free agent" until I landed on the Royals in 2004 (that's right, I fell in love with the Royals when they sucked!). But I still have some soft spot for the Mets. Make no mistake, I felt no pang of anything other than pure joy in 2015 but I'd like to see the Mets do well again one day....just not against us or the Dbacks.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:32 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Fair enough. As a kid, growing up in Hawaii, I loved the Mets because of Sid Fernandez. '86 was awesome! As I grew up and he left, I shed them and became somewhat of a "free agent" until I landed on the Royals in 2004 (that's right, I fell in love with the Royals when they sucked!). But I still have some soft spot for the Mets. Make no mistake, I felt no pang of anything other than pure joy in 2015 but I'd like to see the Mets do well again one day....just not against us or the Dbacks.
Was it Juan Gonzalez?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:34 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Were you a royals fan and became a chiefs fan then?
[Reply]
DJay23 02:50 PM 04-14-2024
Gross.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:50 PM 04-14-2024
That wasn't my fave thing to watch
[Reply]
PHOG 02:51 PM 04-14-2024
Stratton you POS!
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 03:03 PM 04-14-2024
Just really hope Salvy’s black and blue balls aren’t too fucked up. Dude’s been killing it so far, and would hate to see him on the shelf while things have been going so well.
[Reply]
TLO 03:03 PM 04-14-2024
Just not our day
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:29 PM 04-14-2024
Any news on salvy?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up