ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Reason 5,432 why I’m glad the Chiefs don’t delve into Jersey designs
RunKC 08:50 AM 06-18-2024
These look god awful. Like arena league awful

The Ravens will be pairing the purple alternate helmet with their Color Rush uniform. pic.twitter.com/4llwYRoo3N

— NFL Fashion Advice (@fashion_nfl) June 18, 2024

[Reply]
RunKC 08:13 AM 06-19-2024
These could be fire if done correctly. Maybe some light touches of silver added.

Only one I’d like for an alternate.
Attached: DFF60D1D-0DB6-477E-B0F4-0898D35DEFED.jpg (21.7 KB) 
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:14 AM 06-19-2024
Nah, color rush is a cool idea. Some are bombs but some are fire, but all in the spirit of doing different shit for a game or 2. MLB is actually doing some really cool shit and I’m starting to see some cool chiefs shit too. The new white on white training camp hats for the chiefs, for example, are awesome
[Reply]
Valiant 08:27 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I have a friend here at work that says the Chiefs unis and colors are the most awful in the NFL. I mean, he really thinks they are the ugliest uniforms in the league. I don't get it.

Now, I also don't want to change them. At all. **** that color rush shit.
Our mustard jerseys are the ugliest thing ever.

I would like to see an alt darker red jersey.

It an alt jersey featuring European Chiefs designs. Either pagan, tribal or a.crown.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:38 AM 06-19-2024
Lamar can't walk across shit(that is what his playoff record is) anymore. Uniform change or altering is not the best of signs
[Reply]
BWillie 08:48 AM 06-19-2024
I kinda liked. I think the Chiefs definitely need more apparel options. More money for the Clark's too
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:26 AM 06-19-2024
Chiefs have the best uniforms in football and they never touch them. That should tell these other moron teams something. This looks like ufl level garbage.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:27 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Always wanted something like this
Thats....a good way to get the Chiefs name banned :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:24 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Always wanted something like this
Simply terrible.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:25 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Chiefs have the best uniforms in football and they never touch them. That should tell these other moron teams something. This looks like ufl level garbage.
lol...we don't.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:26 PM 06-19-2024
I would have to see it in person but those Ravens uniforms look pretty damn good.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:26 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
lol...we don't.
If you are into very basic type of uniforms then sure...

Should the Chiefs probably look into the idea of alternatives and such? Yea probably.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:31 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Our mustard jerseys are the ugliest thing ever.

I would like to see an alt darker red jersey.

It an alt jersey featuring European Chiefs designs. Either pagan, tribal or a.crown.

Alternate KC logo?
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:32 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you are into very basic type of uniforms then sure...

Should the Chiefs probably look into the idea of alternatives and such? Yea probably.
The Chiefs uniforms are not bad I have no problem with them but coming in here pretending they are amongst the best in the league...that is a wild take.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 06-19-2024
The Chiefs uniforms are not bad I have no problem with them but coming in here pretending they are amongst the best in the league...that is a wild take.
No they're not bad they're just...well you can tell they're basically the same as they were in the 60s.

It's also weird to me how teams that were successful early in the creation of the NFL seem to never do anything with their uniforms or alternates. But the teams that were either unsuccessful or are newer with expansion experiment with uniforms all the time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:38 PM 06-19-2024
lol...we don't.
Stick to donuts. Easily amongst the best. No arguing that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up