ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>The one thing missing from the Mahomes' resume...
Nickhead 04:19 AM 11-24-2023
Is being a Super Bowl winner without playing a AFCCG at Arrowhead Stadtium.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:01 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Cry more Australian. Your boys just got knocked out of the T20 World Cup by the Taliban so I imagine you're feeling very tired and emotional.

Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Yorah Kunt Yaknow? I don't watch cricket, I only watch Gridiron. More specifically my hometown Kansas City Chiefs, led by the Master Magician that is Sir Patrick Mahomes the Second. :-)
Now read this shit with the accents...it's ****ing awesome...
[Reply]
myselff77 07:00 AM 06-25-2024
What will be the the new "one thing missing from his resume" that he will accomplish this season? I'll go with 5500 yards passing.
[Reply]
alanm 09:25 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Cry more Australian. Your boys just got knocked out of the T20 World Cup by the Taliban so I imagine you're feeling very tired and emotional.

Wash your legs with your tears.
Is there such a thing as Cricket smack? Wow!! Who'd a thunk it. :-) :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:40 AM 06-25-2024
Did you seriously bump this thread like 6 or 7 times in a row with nobody responding to you?
[Reply]
Hayneplane 10:16 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by myselff77:
What will be the the new "one thing missing from his resume" that he will accomplish this season? I'll go with 5500 yards passing.
A receiving touchdown?
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:23 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did you seriously bump this thread like 6 or 7 times in a row with nobody responding to you?
What do you mean? He was responding to him.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:00 PM 06-25-2024
A TD pass behind the back.
[Reply]
loochy 12:03 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by myselff77:

having a small penis
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:10 AM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
over a five month period, just to remind people like you that you don't know as much as you think you do as 'super fans of the chiefs'.

curious, what 'major' prediction have you made of your beloved chiefs, that wasn't part of the mainstream consensus?
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:11 AM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
A TD pass behind the back.
i like this take :-)
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:31 AM 06-26-2024
The only thing I wanted on his resume and he will never be able to achieve now is to have seen him beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:22 AM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
The only thing I wanted on his resume and he will never be able to achieve now is to have seen him beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.
True, but he's going to top the total number of SB's and SB wins. That's more impactful anyway...
[Reply]
Rausch 05:26 AM 06-26-2024

(you can't chose me, because that would ruin the current run of success. i predicted a four pete)
So did I.

I predicted the 3peat after Mahomes 2nd SB.

Good for us.

There a reason you don't feel good about it?...
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:24 AM 06-26-2024
over a five month period, just to remind people like you that you don't know as much as you think you do as 'super fans of the chiefs'.

curious, what 'major' prediction have you made of your beloved chiefs, that wasn't part of the mainstream consensus?
You didn't predict jack. You made an observation and then claimed you predicted it. Then you kept bumping this dumbass thread to get pats on the back for your non-prediction, all the while not realizing that even if you straight up said, "I predict the Chiefs will win back to back," NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.

As for my Chiefs predictions, do you see my avatar? They don't call me the special teams WR guy for nothing round these parts.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up